Windows 10: password box doesn't appear

Discus and support password box doesn't appear in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveJuzenas, Jul 28, 2022.

1. password box doesn't appear

When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank

:)

SteveJuzenas, Jul 28, 2022
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jul 28, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

password box doesn't appear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 28, 2022
  4. password box doesn't appear

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

password box doesn't appear

1. password box doesn't appear - Similar Threads - password box doesn't

2. Password box does not appear on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password box does not appear on login screen: I have four Dell Latitude 3520s with Windows 10, that are experiencing the issue of the password box not appearing when the computer wakes up from sleep mode. I would like to have a fix created for this issue. I have done the following steps but the issue is still present. I...
  3. Blurry desktop and password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry desktop and password box doesn't appear: Hello. Recently, I updated several programs and changed the password with which I enter Windows 10. But when the computer is turned on, the password box does not appear and the screen becomes blurry. When I go to troubleshoot the blue screen and try to restore the computer,...
  4. Blurry desktop and password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry desktop and password box doesn't appear: Hello. Recently, I updated several programs and changed the password with which I enter Windows 10. But when the computer is turned on, the password box does not appear and the screen becomes blurry. When I go to troubleshoot the blue screen and try to restore the computer,...
  5. Blurry desktop and password box doesn't appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  7. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  8. Password Box Does not appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Box Does not appear: I just bought a new computer and set it up and it needed to restart. I restarted the computer and it will not show the password box. I tried starting it in safemode and password box still doesn't show up still. What do I do?...
  9. Show search box option doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show search box option doesn't appear: Hi all, I recently did a factory reset of my HP laptop, and, when I began using it again, there were some issues with the taskbar. I use an external monitor with the laptop screen closed, and the display settings set to "only on [external monitor]", and, for some reason,...
  10. Log in Box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in Box doesn't appear: Hello, when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear. I saw that I'm not alone having this problem, and I tried the methods of the other answers but it hasn't help me. So what can I do? [moved...