Windows 10: Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

Discus and support Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is unable to create a key. No idea why or what I need to do. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grahame G, Jul 14, 2024.

1. Grahame G Win User

Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is unable to create a key. No idea why or what I need to do. My first venture in passkeys so I dont believe those who say its easy or simple- it really isnt to us non tech peasants!

:)

Grahame G, Jul 14, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Google bringing passkey support to Android and Chrome

Source: https://android-developers.googleblo...nd-chrome.html

Brink, Jul 14, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Passkeys for Google Accounts are now available

Source: https://blog.google/technology/safet...-the-password/

Brink, Jul 14, 2024
  4. lelieee Win User

Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

passkeys on windows 11

hello

I have a windows 11 pc and I want to create passkeys for google, microsoft and other sites. I read the Microsoft article that says there is an option to save the passkey locally on the pc, but when i go to create the passkey I don t see that option, instead i can only use another pc or a security key.

Is there any reason why i cant save it on my pc? What can i do to save the passkey locally to my device?

Thank you for help

lelieee, Jul 14, 2024
Thema:

1. Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is... - Similar Threads - Passkeys tried create

2. Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...: Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is unable to create a key. No idea why or what I need to do. My first venture in passkeys so I dont believe those who say its easy or simple- it really isnt to us non tech peasants!...
  3. Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...: Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is unable to create a key. No idea why or what I need to do. My first venture in passkeys so I dont believe those who say its easy or simple- it really isnt to us non tech peasants!...
  4. I have questions about Passkeys. If I log into, say, EDGE with a passkey, does the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have questions about Passkeys. If I log into, say, EDGE with a passkey, does the...: I have questions about Passkeys. If I log into, say, EDGE with a passkey, does the encryption migrate to all MS Account Apps? Is all data encrypted, even the site name?Thank you.Michael Zarecor...
  5. I have questions about Passkeys. If I log into, say, EDGE with a passkey, does the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have questions about Passkeys. If I log into, say, EDGE with a passkey, does the...: I have questions about Passkeys. If I log into, say, EDGE with a passkey, does the encryption migrate to all MS Account Apps? Is all data encrypted, even the site name?Thank you.Michael Zarecor...
  6. Passkey vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passkey vulnerability?: Isn't it a significant issue with using passkeys that anyone who can break into your device can essentially circumvent the protection offered by using the passkey? On my Windows desktop, for example, breaking in would only require knowing my Windows login PIN code.Isn't this...
  7. Passkey vulnerability?

Passkey vulnerability?: Isn't it a significant issue with using passkeys that anyone who can break into your device can essentially circumvent the protection offered by using the passkey? On my Windows desktop, for example, breaking in would only require knowing my Windows login PIN code.Isn't this...
  8. passkeys question

passkeys question: PASSKEYs seem to be the new web thing beyond passwords. My question is - using a 4-digit passkey like 1234 on one site, can the same 4-digit passkey be used safely on "all" other sites, or do we need to have unique passkeys for each site as we now have unique passwords?...
  9. PASSKEY PROVIDED

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PASSKEY PROVIDED: AK akhileshmalviya e can i find "passkey provided by support professional"? In microsoft support diagnostic tool,i am getting a message "enter the passkey provided by your support professional.".where can find this passkey???...
  10. i need passkey

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need passkey: i need passkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-passkey/c050792a-6537-453b-b9fd-c4b586a0f35e