Windows 10: Pass key

Discus and support Pass key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to create a pass key for my Microsoft account, but am being asked to provide a pass key to sign into my account. Help please!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidParrott1, Jul 24, 2024.

1. Pass key

I want to create a pass key for my Microsoft account, but am being asked to provide a pass key to sign into my account. Help please!

:)

DavidParrott1, Jul 24, 2024

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 24, 2024
  3. Garry48 Win User
    Bluetooth Keyboard: Lost Pass Key loop

I'm stuck in a continuous loop between the bluetooth keyboard and my HP Stream 8 tablet. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1511.

When I went to pair, the window pass key was provided, I did not write it down, now stuck in the loop of asking for it. How do I delete or by-pass this?

The keyboard is not listed in devices and printers tab.

I tried:

• Using 0000 and 0001 as pass keys
    • I checked the microsoft bluetooth emumerator (MBE) and LE enumerator in devices for updates.
      • The MBE indicates the device is working properly.
    • I've uninstalled both drivers. Then went to add keyboard: new drivers were installed, but went back into the loop asking for pass key. The following is the event sequence and information for the latest install.
      • Device install requested: Device BTH\MS_BTHBRB\5&2600b755&0&1 required further installation.
      • Driver service added (BthEnum): Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service BthEnum for Device Instance ID.... with the following status: 0
      • Device installed (bth.inf): Driver Management concluded the process to install driver bth.inf_X86_4501ba03a44b9d1f\bth.inf for Device Instance ID BTH.... with the following status 0x0
    The keyboard is working, when I go to pair and push connect button on keyboard, the name changes to the keyboard name.

How do I get past the loop?

Thank You.

Garry48, Jul 24, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

Pass key

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Jul 24, 2024
Thema:

Pass key

1. Pass key - Similar Threads - Pass key

2. Pass key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pass key: I want to create a pass key for my Microsoft account, but am being asked to provide a pass key to sign into my account. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-key/1ce9763f-89f1-4117-8b17-4f552fa472d4
  3. Pass key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pass key: I want to create a pass key for my Microsoft account, but am being asked to provide a pass key to sign into my account. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-key/1ce9763f-89f1-4117-8b17-4f552fa472d4
  4. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key: Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v. Important. Thanks,...
  5. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key: Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v. Important. Thanks,...
  6. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?: I wanted to try using my Windows 11 product key to access the PC game pass/Xbox game pass, but it didn't work. Could you please help me with this? It would be great of you to do this....
  8. How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?

How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?: I wanted to try using my Windows 11 product key to access the PC game pass/Xbox game pass, but it didn't work. Could you please help me with this? It would be great of you to do this....
  9. Need to reset a windows laptop without recovery key due to account owner passing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reset a windows laptop without recovery key due to account owner passing: A loved one has passed and left a windows laptop to my mother in her will. From what I understand I need to reset using a usb drive recovery which should allow a reset without using the linked microsoft account. Before I purchase an appropriate usb drive, I want to check: -...
  10. Need to reset a windows laptop without recovery key due to account owner passing

Need to reset a windows laptop without recovery key due to account owner passing: A loved one has passed and left a windows laptop to my mother in her will. From what I understand I need to reset using a usb drive recovery which should allow a reset without using the linked microsoft account. Before I purchase an appropriate usb drive, I want to check: -...