Windows 10: Panasonic announces Windows 10 Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop

Discus and support Panasonic announces Windows 10 Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Panasonic announced the U.S. availability of the Panasonic Toughbook 33, a 2-in-1 detachable laptop powered by Windows 10 and 7th Gen Intel Core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Panasonic announces Windows 10 Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop

Source: Panasonic announces Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 18, 2017
  2. RustyX23 Win User

Error 8024000B Windows 10 Install blocked by Intel Dynamic Power Performance Management

I was also able to install Windows 10 on Panasonic CF-F8 and CF-F9 and it is working perfectly.

Read this for more details:

Installing Windows 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook CF-F9

RustyX23, May 18, 2017
  3. Disable multi-touch gestures and magnifier on touch screen

It ended up being a function of the Panasonic Toughbook. There's an application called the Panasonic PC Settings Utility and you can disable this function under the touch section at the bottom of its respective page.

MatthewWachter, May 18, 2017
Thema:

Panasonic announces Windows 10 Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop

1. Panasonic announces Windows 10 Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop - Similar Threads - Panasonic announces Toughbook

2. Dell 2-in-1 5920 Detachable Keyboard NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 2-in-1 5920 Detachable Keyboard NOT WORKING: Hi GuysI have 2 Dell 2-in-1 devices and my keyboards on both stopped working, I have ran all updates, updated my BIOS and they still do not work, when connected they just flesh for a few seconds and turn off again.I have also ran the DELL Support Assist and everything appears...
  3. Dell 2-in-1 5920 Detachable Keyboard NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 2-in-1 5920 Detachable Keyboard NOT WORKING: Hi GuysI have 2 Dell 2-in-1 devices and my keyboards on both stopped working, I have ran all updates, updated my BIOS and they still do not work, when connected they just flesh for a few seconds and turn off again.I have also ran the DELL Support Assist and everything appears...
  4. 2 in 1 Laptop reboots to laptop mode when keyboard detached or all the way back. Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 in 1 Laptop reboots to laptop mode when keyboard detached or all the way back. Is there...: I have a Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 laptop. I've had this issue day one and doing internet searches I have found that MS quietly removed the manual toggle to enable tablet mode. My problem is when I reboot my computer and I have the keyboard all the way back in this swingable case or...
  5. 2 in 1 Laptop reboots to laptop mode when keyboard detached or all the way back. Is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 in 1 Laptop reboots to laptop mode when keyboard detached or all the way back. Is there...: I have a Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 laptop. I've had this issue day one and doing internet searches I have found that MS quietly removed the manual toggle to enable tablet mode. My problem is when I reboot my computer and I have the keyboard all the way back in this swingable case or...
  6. I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19: Can anybody help. i am using a toughbook CF19 for work. random times when i use the touchpad it scrolls on the screen or app i am using, no matter where is touch on the pad. there is no option to turn this off in the touchpad options and it is getting really frustrating. is...
  7. Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?: At this time I use CF-53 toughbooks for several reasons. 1. They fit the mobile rack in my truck 2. They have multiple in/out capabilities: CD drive important, multiple USB ports, standard Video port, HDMI port, and a good wifi card/circuit. 3. They are rugged....
  8. Panasonic Toughbook, Wi-Fi and Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Panasonic Toughbook, Wi-Fi and Win10: I have the Panasonic CF-52 laptop that has the wifi switch. When logging in from boot or sleep even though the Intel 6200 wifi card is on at the switch Win10 would show the wifi as off. This required turning the switch off and then back to on to get the wifi up and running...
  9. APN settings on Win10 Panasonic CF-33

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APN settings on Win10 Panasonic CF-33: I (2 weeks ago) got a new Panasonic laptop that accepts my Verizon (nano) chip for wireless connection. I use a Verizon static address and save after inputting but, the static address that I type it will auto reset back to the default "vzwinternet". This happens constantly no...
  10. W 7 Pro to W 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook - many failures

in Windows 10 Support
    W 7 Pro to W 10 on a Panasonic Toughbook - many failures: I have just updated from W 7 Pro, my Panasonic Cf-53JSWZGDE using the standard Microsoft download. I noticed that a warning flashed on the screen about a Bluetooth problem, during the update. The BT mouse no longer works, but no yellow indicator in the Device Manager. The...