Windows 10: Pale elements are not visible on a white background

Discus and support Pale elements are not visible on a white background in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The problem is that I can't see the translucent pale elements on the white background. For example, when I look at this image on my phone I can clearly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yulia M, Sep 9, 2024.

1. Yulia M Win User

Pale elements are not visible on a white background

The problem is that I can't see the translucent pale elements on the white background. For example, when I look at this image on my phone I can clearly see the number, but on my laptop the image is completely white. No matter what color and contrast settings I change, nothing helps

:)

Yulia M, Sep 9, 2024
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

Pale elements are not visible on a white background 131013d1492686350t-external-hard-drive-wd-elements-visible-pw-but-not-explorer-1.png

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

Pale elements are not visible on a white background 131015d1492686463t-external-hard-drive-wd-elements-visible-pw-but-not-explorer-2.png

cobrasl, Sep 9, 2024
  3. ziffel Win User
    problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Sep 9, 2024
  4. Pale elements are not visible on a white background

Changing the Window background colour from white to a pale colour for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

"window background colour from white to something softer", Are you referring to title bar of the window OR the white background in the file explorer, context menu etc.,?

If yes, Please be informed that this is by design and it cannot be changed from white to different color.

As this is the feature you would like to see in windows 10, you may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 9, 2024
Thema:

Pale elements are not visible on a white background

1. Pale elements are not visible on a white background - Similar Threads - Pale elements are

2. Pale elements are not visible on a white background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pale elements are not visible on a white background: The problem is that I can't see the translucent pale elements on the white background. For example, when I look at this image on my phone I can clearly see the number, but on my laptop the image is completely white. No matter what color and contrast settings I change, nothing...
  3. Pale elements are not visible on a white background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pale elements are not visible on a white background: The problem is that I can't see the translucent pale elements on the white background. For example, when I look at this image on my phone I can clearly see the number, but on my laptop the image is completely white. No matter what color and contrast settings I change, nothing...
  4. white icons background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white icons background: this happened right out of the blue like windows explorer crashed and restarted itself and did this will all system icons and widnows store apps icons showing in the taskbareither pinned or notif anyone have any solution pls help cuz its pretty much annoying...
  5. white icons background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white icons background: this happened right out of the blue like windows explorer crashed and restarted itself and did this will all system icons and widnows store apps icons showing in the taskbareither pinned or notif anyone have any solution pls help cuz its pretty much annoying...
  6. Background white

Background white: Is it possible to change the white background colour in windows. I know this can be done with Window Blinds program but is there another method ? 143319
  7. CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE: I HAVE SCANNED IN SOME OLD DOCUMENTS I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND FROM FADED TAN TO WHITE. HOW DO I DO IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-background-to-white/0eec65e3-e019-4a50-aded-24668a039b7e"
  8. Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text

Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text: Good Evening! I just updated to Windows 10 Version 1903. Everything works great and no problems, except for this. I have had dark mode enabled for a while now and love it. However, after the update, the save file dialogue box that pops up when I need to save something...
  9. white background on windows photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white background on windows photo: my background screen on windows 10 photos has turned white, how can I make it revert to black ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-background-on-windows-photo/15ff2e64-9d30-46a0-abc5-5a54bd263150
  10. Like 10 but that white background!

Like 10 but that white background!: OK upgrade Install of 10 went kind of OK but I do hate the white background in explorer. I've seen others hate this as well. Any fixes as yet? 11693