Windows 10: Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024....

Discus and support Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024. Existing installations of Paint 3D will continue to work, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fatcat Base, Oct 27, 2024 at 5:17 PM.

1. Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024....

Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024. Existing installations of Paint 3D will continue to work, but the app will no longer be available for download from the Microsoft Store.Users will no longer be able to download the app starting November 4th 2024. Microsoft says it will no longer provide Paint 3D app updates from that date.But what about the one who wants to keep it? Why Microsoft doesn't allow people to have an executable for this program? Why Microsoft doesn't help us to do so?I personally tried, many times, to create an installer of Wind

:)

2. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

3. Paint 3D app problem

Hi Laura, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you should repair your Paint 3D app

Firstly, try to reset this app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on 'Windows key + I' together and open 'Settings'

2). Tap on Apps - Apps & features - Paint 3D - Advanced options

3). Tap on 'Reset'

Next, uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on the Start button

2). Type in 'Windows PowerShell' - right click on it - choose 'Run as administrator'.

3). Copy / paste the command below without quotes.

'Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage'

4). Click on Enter

5). Go to the Microsoft Store to download and reinstall the Paint 3D app.

4. Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024....

paint 3d

Thema:

Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024....

1. Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024.... - Similar Threads - Paint deprecated removed

2. Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024....: Paint 3D is deprecated and will be removed from the Microsoft Store on November 4, 2024. Existing installations of Paint 3D will continue to work, but the app will no longer be available for download from the Microsoft Store.Users will no longer be able to download the app...
  3. paint 3d and Microsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d and Microsoft store not working: Hi,I'm trying to use paint 3d for my project. However, it gives me this error "Service Unavailable" error code "0x80072EFD". I tried to reinstall it using the Microsoft Store but it will also give me the error "0x80131500" I dont know how to fix this please help....
  4. paint 3d and Microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint 3d and Microsoft store not working: Hi,I'm trying to use paint 3d for my project. However, it gives me this error "Service Unavailable" error code "0x80072EFD". I tried to reinstall it using the Microsoft Store but it will also give me the error "0x80131500" I dont know how to fix this please help....
  5. paint 3d and Microsoft store not working

6. Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store App and press install for Paint 3D, after some time I get a pop-up notification "Try Again Later Something happened on our end."I have tried resetting the Microsoft Store and am up to date with Windows updates. How can...
  7. Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store

Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store App and press install for Paint 3D, after some time I get a pop-up notification "Try Again Later Something happened on our end."I have tried resetting the Microsoft Store and am up to date with Windows updates. How can...
  8. Paint 3D and Microsoft Store Not Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paint 3D and Microsoft Store Not Working: Today, I was trying to create a diagram for my environmental science class using Paint 3D. All of a sudden, the 3D objects did not show up and it said, "Service Unavailable" with the error code "0x80072EFD." I decided to open the Microsoft Store to reinstall Paint 3D, but it...
  9. Removing Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  10. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...