Windows 10: Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall

Discus and support Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed paint 3d and deleted it a few days ago but the paint 3d icons still override on all my 3d model files in file explorer .glb, .obj... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin Larkin1, Oct 24, 2024 at 11:22 PM.

1. Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall

I recently installed paint 3d and deleted it a few days ago but the paint 3d icons still override on all my 3d model files in file explorer .glb, .obj what do i do to fix this?

:)

Kevin Larkin1, Oct 24, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Why can't I remove paint 3D??? It will not let me uninstall it

Hi George,

You can follow the steps below to uninstall Paint 3D:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

4. Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall

How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by a "wheel-click". Right clicking the start button doesn't help me, I can't see anything there which might help.

If I go to "Apps" in the start menu, Paint 3D is listed. I right click on that and I have the option to uninstall. Having done that, it disappears from the list. But when I click on a jpg image it is displayed in Paint 3D again, and it is also again in the list of "apps".

Thema:

Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall

1. Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall - Similar Threads - Paint icons still

2. Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d icons still on my files after uninstall: I recently installed paint 3d and deleted it a few days ago but the paint 3d icons still override on all my 3d model files in file explorer .glb, .obj what do i do to fix this?...
  3. Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...: I followed the steps as per what is suggested here, but even after a restart and reinstalling twice, Paint 3D is still missing from the places you would assume it would return to when downgraded from the latest version and its problems.Is there something I've missed?...
  4. Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...: I followed the steps as per what is suggested here, but even after a restart and reinstalling twice, Paint 3D is still missing from the places you would assume it would return to when downgraded from the latest version and its problems.Is there something I've missed?...
  5. Paint 3D still not appearing on Open With, Edit Using Paint 3D, or on the dropdown menu in...

6. 3D paint files

3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  7. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  8. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?

How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?: A couple of weeks ago I did a system reset. There had been a few problems which Tweaking Com's software couldn't fix. I ran it a second time as suggested but that didn't fix everything. So I did the reset. Since then I have two new surprises. 1. The system ignores my...
  10. How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?: A couple of weeks ago I did a system reset. There had been a few problems which Tweaking Com's software couldn't fix. I ran it a second time as suggested but that didn't fix everything. So I did the reset. Since then I have two new surprises. 1. The system ignores my...