Windows 10: Page down and page up move more than one page

Discus and support Page down and page up move more than one page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FNGeek, Feb 24, 2023.

1. FNGeek Win User

Page down and page up move more than one page

Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in Windows?I don't know if it is related or not, but:scale and layout: 125% Recommendeddisplay resolution: 1920*1080 recommendedmake everything bigger : 125% Recommendedmake text bigger: 135%

:)

FNGeek, Feb 24, 2023
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Personal Web Page project

Removed the dots, good call.

Today i'm going to finish up the home page, and start working on the rest of the pages.

Any good suggestions for a portfolio picture?

freaksavior, Feb 24, 2023
  4. john3650 Win User

Edge home pages

Since the latest Edge update, it will not open on my home pages, only an MS page.
    Settings are set to open on home pages, but it doesn't, although home page button still works.
    I have deleted all the pages from start list, opened the pages, put pages back in, but it still wont open with them.
    Any suggestions appreciated.

john3650, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Page down and page up move more than one page - Similar Threads - Page down page

2. Stop pages below first page moving up or down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop pages below first page moving up or down?: My first page has a title and other info.I want the second page to saty in place, not move down when I add a few lines to first page. Can I fix this page?...
  3. Stop pages below first page moving up or down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop pages below first page moving up or down?: My first page has a title and other info.I want the second page to saty in place, not move down when I add a few lines to first page. Can I fix this page?...
  4. Stop pages below first page moving up or down?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  6. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  7. "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly: Whenever I hit "Page Up" it registers as "Delete" + "End" and "Page Down" as 3x "Alt". This happened once before but I forgot how I fixed it last time. The keyboard is an ASUS ROG Gladius II...
  8. "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Page Up" and "Page Down" aren't working properly: Whenever I hit "Page Up" it registers as "Delete" + "End" and "Page Down" as 3x "Alt". This happened once before but I forgot how I fixed it last time. The keyboard is an ASUS ROG Gladius II...
  9. page up and page down keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page up and page down keys: how can i reduce the space that the page moves up and down when i press the pgdn and pgup keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-up-and-page-down-keys/ba5586bc-8c00-4d66-8a05-06d60551fda4
  10. Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

in Windows 10 Support
    Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected: Hi! So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as expected. The Home and End buttons work like the Snap tool. They snap the aplication's window to right or left. Page Down and...