Windows 10: Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields

Discus and support Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiJust for further context. I used Retail Express with Chrome and when I order product, I use the tab button to move through the fields. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trisha Bojan, Jul 7, 2024.

1. Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields

HiJust for further context. I used Retail Express with Chrome and when I order product, I use the tab button to move through the fields. I have recently noticed the page doesn't automatically move the page down to see the next bit of information. So I end up manually scrolling.Retail Express said it not their problem but a windows but I'm not so sure and don't know how to fix this issue.Any suggestions?Most appreciated.Trisha

:)

Trisha Bojan, Jul 7, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 7, 2024
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Jul 7, 2024
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields

1. Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields - Similar Threads - Page doesn't move

2. Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page doesn't move down when tabbing through fields: HiJust for further context. I used Retail Express with Chrome and when I order product, I use the tab button to move through the fields. I have recently noticed the page doesn't automatically move the page down to see the next bit of information. So I end up manually...
  3. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...: Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?...
  4. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...: Using Ms Access with a form I created, my cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No toggle. It appears in the other field types. How can I get the cursor to be visible all the time?...
  5. cursor disappears when tabbing thru the fields especially in fields defined as a Yes No...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  7. Page down and page up move more than one page

Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  8. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  10. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c