Windows 10: over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

Discus and support over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Moved my computer to a new location recently and ever since have consistently had blue screening getting gradually more considtently present and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt_Schmidt, Sep 5, 2024.

1. over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

Moved my computer to a new location recently and ever since have consistently had blue screening getting gradually more considtently present and lasting longer. Culminated in a blue screen saying "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" and now my computer will not longer boot properly. Everything turns on and all the lights and RGB start going but nothing appears on the monitors even though they both were working fine minutes ago. Keyboard and mouse also don't connect as their lights aren't on either.My initial theory was that something was overheating but after monotoring temps right before a blue screen happened

:)

Matt_Schmidt, Sep 5, 2024

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 5, 2024
  4. Roan T Win User

over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

1. over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere... - Similar Threads - last week been

2. over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...: Moved my computer to a new location recently and ever since have consistently had blue screening getting gradually more considtently present and lasting longer. Culminated in a blue screen saying "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" and now my computer will not longer boot properly. Everything...
  3. over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...: Moved my computer to a new location recently and ever since have consistently had blue screening getting gradually more considtently present and lasting longer. Culminated in a blue screen saying "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" and now my computer will not longer boot properly. Everything...
  4. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen happened twice in the last week.: Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault...
  5. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen happened twice in the last week.: Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault...
  6. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

7. Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.

Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.: Hello. Several BSODs over the past few weeks. It *seems* related to connecting an MP3 player via USB port to transfer files. In any case I've attached the V2 log collection. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) 173323
  8. Having a lot of blue screen issues Windows 10

Having a lot of blue screen issues Windows 10: Hello. For some reason, my relatively new laptop probably like 3-4 months old at this point has been suffering from some infrequent BSOD's. This only really started happening two months into my ownership of the product, and usually it happens during gaming. 99% of the time...
  9. I had a lot of blue screen crashes this week

I had a lot of blue screen crashes this week: I had a lot of different blue screen crashes this week minidump files of all of them: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-YA73RBMOZkrDveOBYaaELSN5O5OQo7/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Crashes to Blue Screen (Farly On and Off over last week)

Crashes to Blue Screen (Farly On and Off over last week): Hi, I've had quite a few BSOD crashes in the last week or so. I've gotten a lot of different error codes but memory management has been the most prevalent. I ran memtest86 and the built-in Windows memory test and neither returned errors. I have also had Chrome or Firefox...