Windows 10: Outlook 2024

Discus and support Outlook 2024 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In August I downloaded the Outlook 2024 version for my email and calendar on my Windows 10 laptop. Today my email and calendar has reverted back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sharon 1111, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Outlook 2024

In August I downloaded the Outlook 2024 version for my email and calendar on my Windows 10 laptop. Today my email and calendar has reverted back to the old version with the emails received and sent and calendar dates since the update have disappeared. I tried to download Outlook 2024 again and received an error message. Hmmm… can't reach this pageIt looks like the webpage at https://outlook.office.com/mail/?nativeVersion=1.2023.1004.400&sessionId=dc6a0148-4e51-41ea-8e73-5af5640dce09 might be having issues or it may have moved permanently to a new web

:)

Sharon 1111, Oct 16, 2023

2. New Outlook for Windows

In 2024, Microsoft will push the New Outlook for Windows to all laptops and remove the "Mail and Calendar" app.

I just tried out the New Outlook for Windows, and I found it did not work for me.

When comes 2024, can I refused to have the New Outlook for Windows installed on my laptop and stop the removal of "Mail and Calendar"

If that is not possible, would someone please suggest another app that will work the same as "mail"

The main reason for not using the New Outlook for Windows is that it is not possible to have group mailing.

I tried to setup a group contact list. When I entered that list in the "to" field, New Outlook for Windows cannot send the mail. I have to enter all email addresses manually.

Another minor problem is that I have multiple email accounts, each account must have its own contact list when using New Outlook for Windows.

In the Mail app, you only need one contact list, all accounts can use that same list.

Thanks

Cent.

Centeresmith, Oct 16, 2023
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Oct 16, 2023
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook 2024

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 16, 2023
Thema:

Outlook 2024

1. Outlook 2024 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2024

2. Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email: The new Outlook for 2024 that replaced Windows Mail does not work with Centurylink for whatever reason.Microsoft please bring back Windows Mail, or try making free standalone Outlook work with Centurylink. It appears to work at first by populating the sent and inboxes with...
  3. Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email: The new Outlook for 2024 that replaced Windows Mail does not work with Centurylink for whatever reason.Microsoft please bring back Windows Mail, or try making free standalone Outlook work with Centurylink. It appears to work at first by populating the sent and inboxes with...
  4. Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account: Pictured above, the setup for an IMAP account within Outlook 2024. The continue button is greyed out and nothing I do will allow me to click this button.The username *** Email address is removed for privacy *** test account with or without domain changes nothing....
  6. Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account

Outlook 2024 is not allowing me to setup an IMAP account: Pictured above, the setup for an IMAP account within Outlook 2024. The continue button is greyed out and nothing I do will allow me to click this button.The username *** Email address is removed for privacy *** test account with or without domain changes nothing....
  7. Outlook 2024

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2024: In August I downloaded the Outlook 2024 version for my email and calendar on my Windows 10 laptop. Today my email and calendar has reverted back to the old version with the emails received and sent and calendar dates since the update have disappeared. I tried to download...
  8. Outlook 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2024: In August I downloaded the Outlook 2024 version for my email and calendar on my Windows 10 laptop. Today my email and calendar has reverted back to the old version with the emails received and sent and calendar dates since the update have disappeared. I tried to download...
  9. new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...: I have Office 365 running on Windows 10. I accepted a link to LOOK at new Outlook 2024 but it did an automatic upgrade to the new version extremely annoying. It does not work properly. When I try to open emails especially with attachments the screen goes blank and the system...
  10. new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...

new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...: I have Office 365 running on Windows 10. I accepted a link to LOOK at new Outlook 2024 but it did an automatic upgrade to the new version extremely annoying. It does not work properly. When I try to open emails especially with attachments the screen goes blank and the system...