Windows 10: Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop

Discus and support Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I added a new account to Outlook.com and then clicked to run desktop Outlook. It had my new account in the login and it began to set up desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by netmouser13, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop

I added a new account to Outlook.com and then clicked to run desktop Outlook. It had my new account in the login and it began to set up desktop Outlook. Then it gave me the following error message in image below. I did repair and troubleshoot and nothing fixed this.

:)

netmouser13, Jun 18, 2024
  2. zillah Win User

Outlook new emails notification not working

Dear folk I tried google find a solution to the issue that I have been experiencing but I couldn't make it work Outlook Notifications Not Working on Windows? Find Here! On both desktop and laptop I have got up to date windows 10 Pro with Microsoft Office Professional plus 2021,,,,on both PCs outlook has two accounts my personal gmail and my work IMAP email : 1-On both PCs Gmail has new issue with new emails notifications 2-On both PCs work account doesn't show notification for new email arrival Unlikely both PCs have corrupted outlook profiles What more steps other instruction in the above link need to be checked ? Thx

zillah, Jun 18, 2024
  3. New Outlook for Windows

In 2024, Microsoft will push the New Outlook for Windows to all laptops and remove the "Mail and Calendar" app.

I just tried out the New Outlook for Windows, and I found it did not work for me.

When comes 2024, can I refused to have the New Outlook for Windows installed on my laptop and stop the removal of "Mail and Calendar"

If that is not possible, would someone please suggest another app that will work the same as "mail"

The main reason for not using the New Outlook for Windows is that it is not possible to have group mailing.

I tried to setup a group contact list. When I entered that list in the "to" field, New Outlook for Windows cannot send the mail. I have to enter all email addresses manually.

Another minor problem is that I have multiple email accounts, each account must have its own contact list when using New Outlook for Windows.

In the Mail app, you only need one contact list, all accounts can use that same list.

Thanks

Cent.

Centeresmith, Jun 18, 2024
  4. Victek Win User

Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop

Need help setting up a gmail account in Outlook 2021

Thanks for confirming that it worked for you. I'm going to create a new Outlook profile since I think the first one may be corrupted; then I'll try again. Regarding verifying your identity do you have two factor authentication turned on in Gmail?

Victek, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop

1. Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop - Similar Threads - Outlook 2021 does

2. Pin sign in with Outlook 2021.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin sign in with Outlook 2021.: Hi,I am trying to change my authentication to pin based from password for use with Outlook 2021.Followed the instructions and created a new profile and added an email address.System wants me to enter a pin to use Hello, however I have never had one so I keep going round in...
  3. Pin sign in with Outlook 2021.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin sign in with Outlook 2021.: Hi,I am trying to change my authentication to pin based from password for use with Outlook 2021.Followed the instructions and created a new profile and added an email address.System wants me to enter a pin to use Hello, however I have never had one so I keep going round in...
  4. Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop: I added a new account to Outlook.com and then clicked to run desktop Outlook. It had my new account in the login and it began to set up desktop Outlook. Then it gave me the following error message in image below. I did repair and troubleshoot and nothing fixed this....
  5. Home & Student 2021 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home & Student 2021 does not work: I have just purchased Home & Student 2021 from Microsoft who provided me with the product key. I was able to download the software but on opening Word, I was shown a header advising me to move to Microsoft 365. In addition, I am unable to even start writing using the word app...
  6. Home & Student 2021 does not work

Home & Student 2021 does not work: I have just purchased Home & Student 2021 from Microsoft who provided me with the product key. I was able to download the software but on opening Word, I was shown a header advising me to move to Microsoft 365. In addition, I am unable to even start writing using the word app...
  7. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  8. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  9. #MSIgnite 2021: Outlook gets new time management features

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: Outlook gets new time management features: In July last year we mentioned that time is one of the most precious and scarce resources we have, and 9 months later that still seems to hold true with people still struggling to effectively prioritize and organize their time, manage meetings, and find time to focus. Almost...
  10. Laptop Outlook - Transfer to a New Laptop

Laptop Outlook - Transfer to a New Laptop: Something went wrong with my Windows 7. I will figure it out in due time. But for now, I just want to copy and paste the appropriate Outlook files from my Windows 7 to my Windows 10 computer. In Windows 10, I already created a non-email Outlook user profile with the pst...