Windows 10: other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...

Discus and support other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system?how to decrypt files after a virus? files attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vitalyoleg, Oct 8, 2024 at 6:07 AM.

1. other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...

other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system?how to decrypt files after a virus? files attached 04.10.24.txt.ELONMUSKISGREEDY-9sOwgU-H9Ot8Vp338UgRWvA5qmg54dDOWjWvh-hlOSU 123123.txt.ELONMUSKISGREEDY-9sOwgU-H9Ot8Vp338UgRWvA5qmg54dDOWjWvh-hlOSU

:)

2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

4. KBD
    KBD Win User

other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

As i explained above, unfortunately, there was no other way to get into thr H: drive, quick format was all that could be done. Anyway, i got the files recovered using Handy Recovery, other utilities were not as good, most were not able to find much at all. Special thanx to EastCoasthandle for the suggestion.

Thema:

other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...

1. other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how... - Similar Threads - norton antivirus program

2. other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...: other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system?how to decrypt files after a virus? files attached 04.10.24.txt.ELONMUSKISGREEDY-9sOwgU-H9Ot8Vp338UgRWvA5qmg54dDOWjWvh-hlOSU...
  3. other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system? how...: other than norton antivirus what program can be used to recover files and file system?how to decrypt files after a virus? files attached 04.10.24.txt.ELONMUSKISGREEDY-9sOwgU-H9Ot8Vp338UgRWvA5qmg54dDOWjWvh-hlOSU...
  4. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  5. RAW file system USB can not be recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAW file system USB can not be recovered: Hello everyone! Please help me out!So I have a Kingston USB 3.0 32GB. I used Ventoy to create a multi-boot USB. But after the program ran successfully, the USB could not be accessible: "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it"I checked the status in Disk...
  6. How can i restore system from recovered file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can i restore system from recovered file?: I have to restore the system to a restore point that windows deleted for some reason, I've recovered the file using a third party program, I don't even know the ectension but i have to recover the system fromthis file, that judging by the name must be a system restore file,...
  7. How can i restore system from recovered file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i restore system from recovered file?: I have to restore the system to a restore point that windows deleted for some reason, I've recovered the file using a third party program, I don't even know the ectension but i have to recover the system fromthis file, that judging by the name must be a system restore file,...
  8. How can i restore system from recovered file?

9. Use other than Defender for antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Use other than Defender for antivirus: I am just curious how many people disable Defender and install another antivirus!! 134425
  10. Uninstall programs using batch file(Mainly antivirus)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall programs using batch file(Mainly antivirus): I am trying to write a batch file to find antivirus installed on Windows 7,8,10. The need is like the project is trying to change firewall rules as per requirement for client machines. The clients who are windows machines should have a firewall configured with certain...