Windows 10: Organization blocking me I am the organization

Discus and support Organization blocking me I am the organization in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meagan Groenewald, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Organization blocking me I am the organization

I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this account, even though it's me. Not sure why I have it? I am worried that it is linked to my work email address and now want to update credit card details, before payment comes off but can't do so as I can't edit subscriptions. 1. Will my email stop if this organization account has not been edited, or is it purely for storage?2. How do I edit card details on the organization account, as if you click subscriptions its purely a list. Any help wo

:)

Meagan Groenewald, Feb 18, 2024
  2. W1zzard Win User

The World's first synthetic organ transplant

does that picture suggest what kind of synthetic organs we might see next ?

W1zzard, Feb 18, 2024
  3. Arif AJ Win User
    How to login into a organizer account?

Greetings, Adrian! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.

To access your organizer account, kindly proceed through the following steps:

- Navigate to the Microsoft My Account page.

My Account

- Sign in using your organizer account credentials.

- Opt for the "Organizations" tab in the left navigation pane, or click on the "Manage Organizations" link within the Organizations block.

- Thoroughly examine the details pertaining to your Home organization.

- Carefully review your other affiliated organizations, ensuring you are familiar with each one to confirm your authorized access.

For additional information, please visit the article link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Warm Regards,

Arif

Arif AJ, Feb 18, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Organization blocking me I am the organization

Having trouble with "Some of these settings are managed by your organization"

Hi Chaitanya4156,

The steps I have listed above are the only things that can cause the 'Organization' error in Windows, either awork or school account causes this, or a 3rd party anti-virus, or those commands should solve this, the only other thing I can suggest is to create a new user account in Windows and move all your data to that account.

DaveM121, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

Organization blocking me I am the organization

1. Organization blocking me I am the organization - Similar Threads - Organization blocking organization

2. Organization blocking me I am the organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organization blocking me I am the organization: I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this account, even though it's me. Not sure why I have it? I am worried that it is linked to my work email address and now want to...
  3. Organization blocking me I am the organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Organization blocking me I am the organization: I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this account, even though it's me. Not sure why I have it? I am worried that it is linked to my work email address and now want to...
  4. Organization

Organization: My laptop made me change my pin according to some organization that became controlling my device which I think may be my school. Whenever I come to change the Pin in Sign in option and I want to create a short pin as it was it tells me that "Your organization has set the...
  5. Organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization: My laptop made me change my pin according to some organization that became controlling my device which I think may be my school. Whenever I come to change the Pin in Sign in option and I want to create a short pin as it was it tells me that "Your organization has set the...
  6. Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization: So, I had recently upgraded to Windows 10. Everything was going fine. Today I checked for updates I saw a message saying that "Some settings are managed by my organization". I am not in a organizational account, in fact I am in a local account. The only Microsoft Account I...
  7. Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization

Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization: So, I had recently upgraded to Windows 10. Everything was going fine. Today I checked for updates I saw a message saying that "Some settings are managed by my organization". I am not in a organizational account, in fact I am in a local account. The only Microsoft Account I...
  8. Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Blocked by administrator / organization

Blocked by administrator / organization: When going into setting to check for a software update it doesn't show, as well as other settings. On some settings it says "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Apps like Microsoft store, cmd and registry editor are also blocked by...
  10. Organization

Organization: Hi, I purchased a second hand laptop and i just noticed that in some places it shows that some settings are managed by your organization, what does this mean and is there a way to remove it...