Windows 10: Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD

Discus and support Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant find how to enable optimus on my laptop i have tried so many ways but cant find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dang Bao Khanh, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD

I cant find how to enable optimus on my laptop i have tried so many ways but cant find it

:)

Dang Bao Khanh, Dec 10, 2023
  2. David-M. Win User

Realtek is not compatible for my device(Gigabyte G5 KE)

I didn't understand what you meant.

The driver I suggested is for the model "G5 KE". Is this your PC model?

On the Gigabyte website, I noticed that there are also the models "G5 ME" and "G5 GE".

David-M., Dec 10, 2023
  3. Venan AV Win User
    Can't install Windows 11 Profesional in a Gigabyte G7(Intel 11th Gen) G7 GD without Operating System

Hello, I have a new Laptop Gigabyte G7(Intel 11th Gen) G7 GD without Operating System.

I go to Microsoft official image with Windows 11 Profesional in my languaje an create a USB with it.

I can see de USB in the list of Boot devices, and select it, the system hangs without doing anything..

I have donde the same with a Windows 10 Profesional 64 bits and it works fine.

Just installed Win10 and then I used the Microsoft Tool to upgrade to Win11.

When the process finished and restarted automatically, it hangs like when I try it from the USB.

The BIOS is Insyde H2Bios version FB04.

Venan AV, Dec 10, 2023
  4. Sabao79 Win User

Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD

LG Optimus 7 not being detected by my computer

Unfortunately the LG Mobile Support Tool doesn't seem to help either. I can't find the model number in the list (I think E900 corresponds to the Optimus 7).

Thanks for the suggestion tho...

Sabao79, Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD

1. Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD - Similar Threads - Optimus Gigabyte

2. Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimus on Gigabyte G5 GD: I cant find how to enable optimus on my laptop i have tried so many ways but cant find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optimus-on-gigabyte-g5-gd/ae3dbf20-3b28-43d1-8b9c-983994c25c3f
  3. NVIDIA optimus trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA optimus trouble: NVIDIA optimus forces the use of Intel GPUs in lightweight games such as Minecraft It forces my Minecraft to run at 30~40 FPS and not play properly. What I have tried- Reinstall Windows. Reinstall Intel & Nvidia GPU using DDU Reinstall Minecraft Nvidia control panel & windows...
  4. NVIDIA optimus trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA optimus trouble: NVIDIA optimus forces the use of Intel GPUs in lightweight games such as Minecraft It forces my Minecraft to run at 30~40 FPS and not play properly. What I have tried- Reinstall Windows. Reinstall Intel & Nvidia GPU using DDU Reinstall Minecraft Nvidia control panel & windows...
  5. NVIDIA optimus trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Advanced optimus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced optimus.: Hi I have a new gaming laptop. With advanced optimus. Using the laptop on its own I can turn AO off, but as soon as connect it to a external monitor it won't let me swith it off, it keeps me connected to cpu cpu graphics, I've tried changing through nvidia controle panel but...
  7. Advanced optimus.

Advanced optimus.: Hi I have a new gaming laptop. With advanced optimus. Using the laptop on its own I can turn AO off, but as soon as connect it to a external monitor it won't let me swith it off, it keeps me connected to cpu cpu graphics, I've tried changing through nvidia controle panel but...
  8. Performance Issues - ASUS TUF F15 2021 - Optimus causing bottleneck - but there is no MUX...

Performance Issues - ASUS TUF F15 2021 - Optimus causing bottleneck - but there is no MUX...: Hi there,I've been having issues with my ASUS TUF F15 gaming laptop for over a year now. I have an RTX 3050 laptop GPU, an Intel Core I5 11400H, and 16GB RAM, which are all balanced components. So when I noticed that my GPU usage was drooping from about 95% to 60%-70% when I...
  9. Performance Issues - ASUS TUF F15 2021 - Optimus causing bottleneck - but there is no MUX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issues - ASUS TUF F15 2021 - Optimus causing bottleneck - but there is no MUX...: Hi there,I've been having issues with my ASUS TUF F15 gaming laptop for over a year now. I have an RTX 3050 laptop GPU, an Intel Core I5 11400H, and 16GB RAM, which are all balanced components. So when I noticed that my GPU usage was drooping from about 95% to 60%-70% when I...
  10. Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards

Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards: Hi, I'm having an issue with my daily driver laptop. I use it connected to a thunderbolt hub with 1 monitor, and with an HDR Gaming monitor connected directly to the laptop.The HDR Monitor is connected to a Display Port 1.4 which is connected to the Nvidia card internally and...