Windows 10: Only one WIFI connection won't work.

Discus and support Only one WIFI connection won't work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonathan Banwart, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with internet even when I can I only get .01Mbps. I've already done the following:Reset both routers.Renew IP address.

:)

Jonathan Banwart, Oct 5, 2022

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 5, 2022
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Only one WIFI connection won't work. [​IMG]

tamo, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

Wifi list won´t show

Only one WIFI connection won't work. c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Only one WIFI connection won't work.

1. Only one WIFI connection won't work. - Similar Threads - WIFI connection won't

2. Wifi won't connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't connect?: Hi. Sorry if this is a weird problem but I've got an issue with the wifi situation on my HP ENVY laptop's that I've had since 2017. Every time I've tried to restart or power off/on my laptop this morning, I get variations of the same message when I try to connect to Wifi:...
  3. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one WIFI connection won't work.: Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with internet even when I can I only get .01Mbps. I've already done the following:Reset both routers.Renew IP address....
  4. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only one WIFI connection won't work.: Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with internet even when I can I only get .01Mbps. I've already done the following:Reset both routers.Renew IP address....
  5. PC will only connect to WiFi in one room

PC will only connect to WiFi in one room: I just purchased an HP 15-dy1074nr. For some reason, it will only connect to WiFi in one room. It also shows the WiFi as having no signal strength, yet is still able to execute internet functions such as visit websites. All other WiFi-enabled devices in my home smartphones,...
  6. Can't connect to wifi only from one room.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to wifi only from one room.: The signal is the same from all rooms and other devices work just fine from anywhere. When i try to connect my laptop tho, it only works from one room. When i try otherwise it says "can't connect to this network". Already tried to reinstall wireless adapter drivers, mess with...
  7. WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works

WIFI won't connect on startup. Restart and then it works: I've just done a fresh install of win 10 pro 64 bit on my sony MCR CR220E and my wifi connection refuses to work when I start the computer. It forever shows connecting and it's set to connect automatically on my home network. Running trouble shooter brings no results. If I...
  8. Wifi won't connect to one computer

Wifi won't connect to one computer: My Dell 14 inspirion lap top yesterday wouldn't connect to my my tablet/Verizon/wifi. It has worked all year. It will only give me airplane mode. I have Windows 10 1903 version upgraded in April 2019. All of a sudden it won't find my WiFi telling me I don't have it. My...
  9. Allow connection to only one WiFi network?

Allow connection to only one WiFi network?: Hello, Is it possible to allow my company's laptops to be connected only to one and only one WiFi connection which is my company's? 126537
  10. Wifi stop working. Win10 shows only one network and it doesn't connect

Wifi stop working. Win10 shows only one network and it doesn't connect: Product Name: Hp Omen 15 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Wifi card: Intel Wireless-N 7260 Hi guys, since some days my wifi has stopped working. If I click on Wifi icon it shows only ONE (max two) NETWORK: [img] And I live in a building with 20+...