Windows 10: Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Discus and support Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Himanshu Bhardwaj s, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot. Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?

:)

Himanshu Bhardwaj s, Jun 6, 2021

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Mobile hotspot not showing in the network connection

I was trying to connect my mobile hotspot to my laptop, it stated connected but no internet (There was no issue with the internet in my mobile). Then I thought i would just forget the network and windows would find it again .Since then my mobile hotspot
    is not showing up in the available networks list. I also tried changing the mobile hotspot name and password it didn't work as well.

Any ideas on what to do?

Sruthi_raju, Jun 6, 2021
  4. robzam Win User

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Using laptop as mobile hotspot sometimes internet does not connect

Hi,

So currently I do not have a router available (I have a wired connection to the internet) but I want to be able to check emails on mobile through wifi. I found a link (How to Turn Your Windows PC Into a Wi-Fi Hotspot) showing how to use your laptop as a 'wifi hotspot'. When the laptop is connected to the wired connection at work and I switch on the mobile hotspot as shown in the website, I am able to connect to the internet on my mobile through my laptop. However, this does not work at my home.

I would appreciate any help given to solve this problem.

Thanks!

robzam, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

1. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting... - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot showing

2. My laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot: My laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot. It basically connects to it, but there is no internet access. Whenever I go to a site, it says no internet. It is only connecting to my wifi router. I have checked whether there is something wrong with my mobile hotspot. But...
  3. My laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot: My laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot. It basically connects to it, but there is no internet access. Whenever I go to a site, it says no internet. It is only connecting to my wifi router. I have checked whether there is something wrong with my mobile hotspot. But...
  4. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...: While trying to fix the issue, I tried all the possible troubleshooting steps discussed on various Microsoft forum threads including this one. But, my problem remains the same. Kindly help......
  5. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...: While trying to fix the issue, I tried all the possible troubleshooting steps discussed on various Microsoft forum threads including this one. But, my problem remains the same. Kindly help......
  6. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My mobile hotspot is not connecting to my laptop whereas it is connecting to other laptops...

My mobile hotspot is not connecting to my laptop whereas it is connecting to other laptops...: I have tried band setting and some other settings like cmd update drivers and network adapters but it still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-is-not-connecting-to-my-laptop/fcd10fd2-2fa0-455f-a7c7-b3ac1843ee18
  8. Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...

Only My mobile phone's hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other...: My mobile phone is vivo v5s and now my windows edition is windows 10 and laptop is hp 250g3 notebook .Although I have reinstalled window still this problem occurs....
  9. Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...

Only My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop whereas other hotspot are connecting...: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...
  10. My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop

My mobile hotspot is not showing in my laptop: Why's my laptop not detecting my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot ? Other systems as mobile and pc detect my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot and my laptop also detects other phone's hotspot.Then why my laptop is not detecting my moblie's Wi-Fi?...