Windows 10: Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

Discus and support Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gester Paez, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with the USB C cable the audio gets recognized. But i want to use the wireless function with the headset. Is this a common problem? I did a firmware update and this didn't fix it? I also used the fresh batteries that came with the box. Can someone please help?

:)

Gester Paez, Nov 22, 2023

2. Since i have windows 11 my Wireless Xbox controller doesn t work anymore with Xbox Game Pass Games on PC

Since i have a new PC and now Windows 11, my wireless Xbox Controller doesn t work anymore with any Xbox Game Pass Games. I already tried to use it while pluged in, closed Steam and every other Programm while playing. The game "recognizes" the Controlle since the Buttons it shows (for like closing the game) changes from "Space" to "A"-Controller Button when i press anything on the Controller. It just doesn t take any input from the Controller. I also checked the Driver and even manually changed the driver from the Controller (shown as XINPUT-compatible HID device) to wireless Xbox (one) Controller.

Michael_K6, Nov 22, 2023
  3. Xbox wireless controller not recognized by Windows

Hey there
    Lior100

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for support on this issue trying to connect your new controller. I can see how not being able to get your controller to pair to your PC could be frustrating and disheartening for sure. If you haven't yet, I would
    suggest trying the steps outlined in our
    Xbox wireless controller not recognized by Windows
    article.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped with the situation.

Thanks for reading!

XBF Steven R, Nov 22, 2023
  4. Lior100 Win User

Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

Xbox wireless controller not recognized by Windows

Hello Steven

I am not using the Xbox wireless adapter for Xbox, I am using a Bluetooth adapter. It says on the box of the controller it's to be connected via Bluetooth. In any case, I did most of these steps for the Bluetooth as well, installing, re-installing, rebooting,
    etc.

Thanks,

Lior

Lior100, Nov 22, 2023
Thema:

Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

1. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset - Similar Threads - wireless mode xbox

2. Xbox one controller not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller not recognized: I have 2 Xbox one controllers. I want to use them both wired. One of them works flawlessly but the other simply vibrates once connected, but doesn't connect. Here are some details about the situationI have windows 11 proI've tired both of them with 1 wire and only the perfect...
  3. Xbox one controller not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox one controller not recognized: I have 2 Xbox one controllers. I want to use them both wired. One of them works flawlessly but the other simply vibrates once connected, but doesn't connect. Here are some details about the situationI have windows 11 proI've tired both of them with 1 wire and only the perfect...
  4. Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?: I tried different USB ports. I tried a different controller. I tried a different cable.Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-doesnt-recognize-xbox-one-controller/4592a556-7e46-41a4-b106-361bbeda85a5
  5. Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?

Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?: I tried different USB ports. I tried a different controller. I tried a different cable.Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-doesnt-recognize-xbox-one-controller/4592a556-7e46-41a4-b106-361bbeda85a5
  6. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset: Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with the USB C cable the audio gets recognized. But i want to use the wireless function...
  7. Headset Aux input not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  8. Headset Aux input not recognized

Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  9. wireless xbox one controller and plug-in headset help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wireless xbox one controller and plug-in headset help please.: i just recently started getting more into gaming on pc with others and bought a wired headset/mic to go with my controller. the xbox one controller has no issues connected via bluetooth. the wired headset i bought is compatible with my controller but if the controller is...
  10. Xbox One wireless USB adapter doesn't pair with Xbox One controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One wireless USB adapter doesn't pair with Xbox One controllers: Hello, I recently had an issue with my computer and had to completely reinstall Windows on my system. After this issue, I tried to reconnect my Xbox One controllers using my USB wireless receiver and noticed they didn't automatically pair. I thought it was the normal...