Windows 10: OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

Discus and support OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rainbow_guy1810, Feb 18, 2024.

1. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither are known folders being redirected as per policy.Nothing happens.Any advice?Thanks

:)

rainbow_guy1810, Feb 18, 2024
  2. codyd Win User

OneDrive Group Policy Setting - Windows 10 v1909 Education

I have 2,000+ devices that are managed by Microsoft Intune. OneDrive is not loading properly on the devices. Users can access their files through a web browser, but OneDrive does not show up in file explorer.

I found that the local group policy "Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage" is enabled on every device that I've looked at. When I set the policy to "Not Configured" OneDrive successfully shows in file explorer.

I tried to create an Device Configuration Administrative Template in Intune to resolve this, but the option to modify this setting is unavailable.

I need a suggestion for a quick method to change this policy setting and allow OneDrive for file storage.

codyd, Feb 18, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 18, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

OneDrive Placeholders are coming back, now called On-Demand Sync

OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working [​IMG]

"At Ignite 2016, Microsoft has just announced that it is bringing Placeholders back to OneDrive on Windows 10. Now, they are not called Placeholders anymore — Microsoft is renaming the feature to “On-Demand Sync” which makes a lot more sense than “Placeholders”.

The company demoed this feature at Microsoft Ignite today, and it works just like it used to previously. As you can see in the screenshot above, the files stored in OneDrive weighed in around 9GB, but the actual size on disk was only around 3MB which is really neat. Of course, this feature isn’t anything new as it was available back in the Windows 8 days. However, Microsoft removed the feature with Windows 10, and after lots of waiting, they are finally coming back.

In case you are not familiar with OneDrive Placeholders, it’s a pretty neat feature which lets you see all of your OneDrive files on your computer — but they are not actually downloaded on your PC. When you open them, OneDrive will download the files on-demand, saving your local space which is really useful, especially if you have a PC that doesn’t have a lot of storage.

While Microsoft didn’t announce when exactly On-Demand Sync will be available to OneDrive users, we suspect it will be available with Windows 10 Redstone 2 — which is expected to arrive early next year.
    "

OneDrive Placeholders are coming back, now called On-Demand Sync - MSPoweruser

P4-630, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

1. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working - Similar Threads - OneDrive Sign Sync

2. Intune Compliance Policy Preview?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance Policy Preview?: Presuming I've onboarded a device to Intune, but haven't bound it to a compliance policy yet, is there a way to preview the device's compliance applicable settings through the Intune portal?Here's the scenario: We're going onboarding devices, some are BYOD, some are not and...
  3. Intune Compliance Policy Preview?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Compliance Policy Preview?: Presuming I've onboarded a device to Intune, but haven't bound it to a compliance policy yet, is there a way to preview the device's compliance applicable settings through the Intune portal?Here's the scenario: We're going onboarding devices, some are BYOD, some are not and...
  4. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working: HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither are known folders being redirected as per policy.Nothing happens.Any advice?Thanks...
  5. OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Sign in and Sync policy via Intune not working: HiI am trying to configure OneDrive policy through Intune and getting errors.OneDrive is not silently signing in and syncing for Azure AD user.Neither are known folders being redirected as per policy.Nothing happens.Any advice?Thanks...
  6. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  7. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  8. Export Intune Policies with details-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export Intune Policies with details-: I wanted to fetch below Intune reports with the details as mentioned in attached screenshot-W-Fi ProfilesTrusteed CertificatesSCEP CertificatesVPN ProfilesDevice RestrictionsCompliance ProfilesApp Config. Profiles----------How can we achieve that ? help me with details....
  9. Export Intune Policies with details-

Export Intune Policies with details-: I wanted to fetch below Intune reports with the details as mentioned in attached screenshot-W-Fi ProfilesTrusteed CertificatesSCEP CertificatesVPN ProfilesDevice RestrictionsCompliance ProfilesApp Config. Profiles----------How can we achieve that ? help me with details....
  10. Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM: Hello, We want to deploy User Certificates via Intune. Our certification authority is active, the template is ready for issuing and a profile configuration is created. But the enrolment failed. The error in Intune is "Group Policy overrides MDM". The computer is not...