Windows 10: OneDrive just took all my photos!

Discus and support OneDrive just took all my photos! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really dislike OneDrive. I was trying to set it up so that it would sync with one folder for work with a client and now all of my family photos in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielleAdams1, Dec 6, 2021.

1. OneDrive just took all my photos!

I really dislike OneDrive. I was trying to set it up so that it would sync with one folder for work with a client and now all of my family photos in my picture folder are missing and online where I can't seem to download them again. OneDrive did not ask my permission in a clear way to sync my photos or my documents and now appears to be holding them hostage to get money from me for online storage, that is not cool Microsoft. It appears OneDrive has taken the controls away from the user. I deeply regret my Microsoft subscription if I have now lost my photos and possibly other files. Does a

:)

DanielleAdams1, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 6, 2021
  4. OneDrive just took all my photos!

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive just took all my photos!

1. OneDrive just took all my photos! - Similar Threads - OneDrive took photos

2. Not all photos are being loaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all photos are being loaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded in OneDrive, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-are-being-loaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  3. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  4. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  5. Removing all photo tags in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing all photo tags in OneDrive: OneDrive began tagging my photos without my knowledge or consent. I consider this highly invasive and a serious security threat. I have turned off autotagging. How do I remove ALL the tags from ALL the photos that OneDrive has tagged?...
  6. Removing all photo tags in OneDrive

Removing all photo tags in OneDrive: OneDrive began tagging my photos without my knowledge or consent. I consider this highly invasive and a serious security threat. I have turned off autotagging. How do I remove ALL the tags from ALL the photos that OneDrive has tagged?...
  7. OneDrive just took all my photos!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive just took all my photos!: I really dislike OneDrive. I was trying to set it up so that it would sync with one folder for work with a client and now all of my family photos in my picture folder are missing and online where I can't seem to download them again. OneDrive did not ask my permission in a...
  8. OneDrive just took all my photos!

OneDrive just took all my photos!: I really dislike OneDrive. I was trying to set it up so that it would sync with one folder for work with a client and now all of my family photos in my picture folder are missing and online where I can't seem to download them again. OneDrive did not ask my permission in a...
  9. OneDrive just destroyed all of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive just destroyed all of my files: Hi,I had my documents, pictures, and desktop all backed up to OneDrive, I was getting really sick of what OneDrive does to my PC, for example breaking all thumbnails, so I moved all the files out of OneDrive back onto my local drive, and disabled syncing of these folders....
  10. OneDrive iOS App Photos Tab Showing All Photos Rather Than Just My Just Pictures Folder

OneDrive iOS App Photos Tab Showing All Photos Rather Than Just My Just Pictures Folder: In the iOS OneDrive app photos are displayed in the Photos tab from all folders in my OneDrive collection, not just photos from my Pictures folder. In Windows 10 i have the option checked in the photos app to only show photos from my Pictures folder. I realise this is a...