Windows 10: OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

Discus and support OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SivakumarThanapal, Aug 8, 2023.

1. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop

:)

SivakumarThanapal, Aug 8, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 8, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 8, 2023
  4. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

OneDrive missing after Windows 10 upgrade

Follow these steps:

1. Open %localappdata% (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local) then go to Microsoft\OneDrive\Update
    2. Execute OneDriveSetup.exe
    3. Wait until the installer successfully installs OneDrive. If you ever used OneDrive on your computer, it will log in, appear in system tray and start syncing automatically.

Vladislav Toncharov, Aug 8, 2023
Thema:

OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

1. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically - Similar Threads - OneDrive signing syncing

2. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  3. OneDrive Automatic sync feature request

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Automatic sync feature request: Had to reinstall OneDrive on a machine I don't use often. I only want one folder to be synced. However, OneDrive is busy synching the entire directory now because there is no apparent choice when installing OneDrive - it syncs the entire OneDrive directory by default. Not...
  4. OneDrive Automatic sync feature request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Automatic sync feature request: Had to reinstall OneDrive on a machine I don't use often. I only want one folder to be synced. However, OneDrive is busy synching the entire directory now because there is no apparent choice when installing OneDrive - it syncs the entire OneDrive directory by default. Not...
  5. OneDrive Automatic sync feature request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything: I was prompted by Windows: "Let finish setting up your device", and decided to just continue this time instead of pressing "remind me later". I have a desktop and a laptop linked to the same Microsoft email. Previously, they were not synced, as I wanted to keep them separate....
  7. Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything: I was prompted by Windows: "Let finish setting up your device", and decided to just continue this time instead of pressing "remind me later". I have a desktop and a laptop linked to the same Microsoft email. Previously, they were not synced, as I wanted to keep them separate....
  8. Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Syncing files automatically with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing files automatically with OneDrive: I recently switched from Dropbox to OneDrive. Dropbox would instantly and automatically sync my files as I made changes. How can I do this with OneDrive? I did a lot of work yesterday and when I got home none of my files were synced....
  10. Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive: Hello, is it possible to configure automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive when user logs in with domain account for the first time? we are using W2K12 AD with dirsync to O365. cheers,...