Windows 10: OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer

Discus and support OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am able to access my OneDrive files and folders on three separate devices, but the app behaves a little strangely on my desktop PC. I can see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josh Fiero, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:22 PM.

1. OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer

I am able to access my OneDrive files and folders on three separate devices, but the app behaves a little strangely on my desktop PC. I can see the cloud icon in my system tray, I have confirmed that I am signed in and that all files are synced, all of my drive's contents are available via the web app, and changes to files that I have made since this problem started occurring are visible when I load the same file on other devices. However, when I click the OneDrive icon in File Explore, I see no files or folders, only the following message: "This folder is empty." The same is true for all subf

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Random folders appearing to my new hard drive

Options > Scan options

OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer untitled-png.png

Then after that, enable options > hide virustotal.com clean entries ... only suspicious stuff will remain.
    Check the complete list on the Everything tab, it may not be explorer extension listed on that tab.

It may be something stupidly simple like onedrive/skydrive being setup to sync folders that are being dumped remotely.

4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Thema:

OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer

1. OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer - Similar Threads - OneDrive folders appear

2. OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive folders appear empty in Windows 11 File Explorer: I am able to access my OneDrive files and folders on three separate devices, but the app behaves a little strangely on my desktop PC. I can see the cloud icon in my system tray, I have confirmed that I am signed in and that all files are synced, all of my drive's contents are...
  3. Empty folders in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders in OneDrive: I have a OneDrive account that will soon be deleted. All computers have been unlinked to the account. Yesterday I logged in all the files were as they should be. Today I go in to download some folders and files and half of the folders are now empty. The account has been idle...
  4. Empty folders in OneDrive

Empty folders in OneDrive: I have a OneDrive account that will soon be deleted. All computers have been unlinked to the account. Yesterday I logged in all the files were as they should be. Today I go in to download some folders and files and half of the folders are now empty. The account has been idle...
  5. Empty folders in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. OneDrive on Windows 11 - Does Not Appear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive on Windows 11 - Does Not Appear in File Explorer: OneDrive appears to be successfully installed...no errors.Symptom 1 - OneDrive does not appear in File ExplorerSymptom 2 - No 'Cloud' icon in the tray or any way to access options.Symptom 3 - CAN access OneDrive folders in M365 apps Word, Excel, etc. with File -...
  7. OneDrive on Windows 11 - Does Not Appear in File Explorer

OneDrive on Windows 11 - Does Not Appear in File Explorer: OneDrive appears to be successfully installed...no errors.Symptom 1 - OneDrive does not appear in File ExplorerSymptom 2 - No 'Cloud' icon in the tray or any way to access options.Symptom 3 - CAN access OneDrive folders in M365 apps Word, Excel, etc. with File -...
  8. empty onedrive folders

empty onedrive folders: How do we fix the onedsive system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-onedrive-folders/18c9f268-86bd-46f6-aa85-d9646d226951
  9. Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder: Current version of Windows 10 Pro. I followed a tutorial here do uninstall OneDrive. While using Explorer today (on this laptop), I see that OneDrive folder keeps reappearing. I don't find evidence that OneDrive has managed to reinstall itself -- which is to say, I can't find...
  10. File Explorer Folders are sometimes empty

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Folders are sometimes empty: Hi, I have been having problems opening folders. Sometimes they are empty. Properties show 0kb. Where have my files that were in the folders gone?? Just now I tried to open an excel and got big red X "This file does not have an app associated with it . . . Please install an...