Windows 10: OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser.

Discus and support OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to change a personal MS365 subscription to a share on a family account. All of the office apps work fine. The OneDrive will not log in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RDHeistuman, Sep 28, 2024 at 5:52 PM.

1. OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser.

Trying to change a personal MS365 subscription to a share on a family account. All of the office apps work fine. The OneDrive will not log in.

:)

2. Mohamed­ Win User

Fix: OneDrive Error Code 0x8004def7

Hello World,

I always suffered when I installed Onedrive on Windows7 , The solution is simple just use this version.

Fix OneDrive Error Code 0x8004def7

Download
    OneDrive 18.240.1202.4

3. 子荀周 Win User
    OneDrive error 0x8004def7

Whenever I want to log into OneDrive, I am always prompted with the error code 0x8004def7. However, when I look up the error code, it means that when your OneDrive account is frozen or suspended, it will always trigger the
    error code.You must contact Microsoft. I can't log on the official website of onedrive in China, and I wonder why my account is frozen since it is newly created.Please help me to solve this problem

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: onedrive error

4. JIYAS Win User

OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser.

Error code: 0x8004def7

Hi Liong, thanks for reaching out! My name is . I'll be glad to help you today.

I am sorry to hear that. Kindly try the trouble shooting steps mentioned here in this official article: https://learn.microsoft.com/sharepoint/troubles...

Feel free to ask any questions back and let me know how it goes.

Thank You.

Thema:

OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser.

1. OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser. - Similar Threads - OneDrive error code

2. OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive error code: 0x8004def7. I cannot sign in, either in the app or in a browser.: Trying to change a personal MS365 subscription to a share on a family account. All of the office apps work fine. The OneDrive will not log in....
  3. OneDrive App Cannot Sign-in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive App Cannot Sign-in Win11: One of my Win11 PCs does not automatically log into One Drive. Manually logging in using the app also does not work and ends with the message "Oops, something went wrong...."I can successfully log into OneDrive with a browser.I created a new User profile, switched to the new...
  4. OneDrive App Cannot Sign-in Win11

OneDrive App Cannot Sign-in Win11: One of my Win11 PCs does not automatically log into One Drive. Manually logging in using the app also does not work and ends with the message "Oops, something went wrong...."I can successfully log into OneDrive with a browser.I created a new User profile, switched to the new...
  5. Error code: 0x8004def7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x8004def7: Not able to sign in to onedrive despite being able to clear storage, which shows 0.1GB out of 5GB used. However, mentioned that onedrive deactivated until storage has been cleared. Keep getting prompt to upgrade storage...
  6. Error code: 0x8004def7

Error code: 0x8004def7: Not able to sign in to onedrive despite being able to clear storage, which shows 0.1GB out of 5GB used. However, mentioned that onedrive deactivated until storage has been cleared. Keep getting prompt to upgrade storage...
  7. My error code signing into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My error code signing into OneDrive: Correlation Id: 59c97470-2514-421e-b598-25cb601deea3Timestamp: 2023-12-01T19:08:14.000ZDPTI: a2f1504d8ae3e0f757b57fc20a948331b3fe31c862394bd345077d6a7e640754Error Tag: 7q6caError Code: 2147942402...
  8. Error Code 0x8004def7 on Windows 10 on the OneDrive application for Personal use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x8004def7 on Windows 10 on the OneDrive application for Personal use: I am trying to display my OneDrive files on the cloud in my File Explorer synching for my new laptop running on Windows10.I am doing that right now with my old, about to be retired, laptop running on Windows10. On my new computer, I am logged in to OneDrive on the web through...
  9. Error Code 0x8004def7 on Windows 10 on the OneDrive application for Personal use

Error Code 0x8004def7 on Windows 10 on the OneDrive application for Personal use: I am trying to display my OneDrive files on the cloud in my File Explorer synching for my new laptop running on Windows10.I am doing that right now with my old, about to be retired, laptop running on Windows10. On my new computer, I am logged in to OneDrive on the web through...
  10. OneDrive Error Code 0x8004def7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive Error Code 0x8004def7: I am having an issue with Onedrive on my PC. I keep getting an error code that, when I look it up, says that my account is frozen/exceeded storage capacity. My account was in this state for a few months because I did not renew my Office 365 subscription. However, I just...