Windows 10: OneDrive and INFO2 files problem

Discus and support OneDrive and INFO2 files problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to back-up my laptop files to OneDrive for the first time but it has paused and a message says"Preparing to upload. 2 files will back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Doug 1, Sep 18, 2024 at 6:07 AM.

1. Doug 1 Win User

OneDrive and INFO2 files problem

I'm trying to back-up my laptop files to OneDrive for the first time but it has paused and a message says"Preparing to upload. 2 files will back up when closed. We'll try to back them up after they're closed.Or you can close them and select "Finish back up". INFO2 INFO2."I don't know where to find and close these two files. Can you help please?

:)

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 18, 2024 at 6:09 AM
  3. dalchina Win User
    OneDrive Get back Files onto Computer

I previously answered your question on that citing the illustrated tutorials. OOPS Clicked OneDrive Backup and Don't Want it. I am very sorry those are unsuitable for you. As Idgat says you need to tread carefully. Remember that even when you have finally uninstalled Onedrive- that's the last step of several- you will still have access to files in your online Onedrive account (access via your browser). I suggest the following: a. disable synching. Check data b. disable Onedrive integration. Check data c. When sure, completely uninstall Onedrive Check data There are, as you know, tutorials for each of those. You don't want to read those. I will assume either that you know how to do each of those steps, or that you can find out in a manner that suits you. Could I suggest you ask a friend who is more familiar with technical matters to help you?
    OneDrive and INFO2 files problem 400236d1699514307t-onedrive-get-back-files-onto-computer-1.jpg
    I suggest you shouldn't expect people to repeat the instructions in the tutorials for you in detail. They are there so they are accurate and people don't have to spend time doing that. Good luck!

4. OneDrive and INFO2 files problem

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 18, 2024 at 6:09 AM
Thema:

OneDrive and INFO2 files problem

1. OneDrive and INFO2 files problem - Similar Threads - OneDrive INFO2 files

2. OneDrive and INFO2 files problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and INFO2 files problem: I'm trying to back-up my laptop files to OneDrive for the first time but it has paused and a message says"Preparing to upload. 2 files will back up when closed. We'll try to back them up after they're closed.Or you can close them and select "Finish back up". INFO2 INFO2."I...
  3. OneDrive and INFO2 files problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive and INFO2 files problem: I'm trying to back-up my laptop files to OneDrive for the first time but it has paused and a message says"Preparing to upload. 2 files will back up when closed. We'll try to back them up after they're closed.Or you can close them and select "Finish back up". INFO2 INFO2."I...
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  5. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  6. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. onedrive and hard drive file problems

onedrive and hard drive file problems: After setting up my device I wanted to change my OneDrive settings, remove my files from it, and uninstall the program. Under my OneDrive account I selected the files that had automatically been uploaded and clicked "Free up space". This removed all the files from my computer...
  8. onedrive and hard drive file problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive and hard drive file problems: After setting up my device I wanted to change my OneDrive settings, remove my files from it, and uninstall the program. Under my OneDrive account I selected the files that had automatically been uploaded and clicked "Free up space". This removed all the files from my computer...
  9. Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems to delete a big file in OneDrive: I have a file with size of 1.69 GB and cannot delete it in OneDrive This file is not synch with my local drive. I tried Edge and Internet Explorer - also tried new and classic OneDrive UI Microsoft asked for logs but did not send any solution (yet) I hope to have any...
  10. Onedrive problem with files /problém se soubory.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive problem with files /problém se soubory.: Dobrý den CZ: Dne 22.12.2018 jsem reinstaloval PC a po všeho nainstalování tak mi napsal OneDrive, že mám údajně zaplněný Online disk. Tak jsem se podíval a všiml jsem si že celá plocha + dokumenty se ukládají automaticky. Pokud bude nějaká rada budu velice rád....