Windows 10: One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?

Discus and support One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I have a problem with my home desktop. Yesterday I was on my home wi-fi, and it suddenly disconnected me from it. After I had tried rejoining I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heldt Jonty, Feb 24, 2023.

1. One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?

Hi all,I have a problem with my home desktop. Yesterday I was on my home wi-fi, and it suddenly disconnected me from it. After I had tried rejoining I turned the wi-fi off, and then back on and now the connection has completely disappeared. I cannot find it on the active wi-fi networks, but all other devices in my home can access it.I have tried changing wi-fi settings, disabling and re-enabling my driver, uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers, and troubleshooting. Can anyone help?

:)

Heldt Jonty, Feb 24, 2023
  2. allant51 Win User

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Hakodon Win User
    Wi-Fi Connection Error. Can't Connect to One Specific Wi-Fi

Windows10. There are some usable Wi-Fi in a house, but I cannot connect to one specific Wi-Fi. When I try to connect that Wi-Fi it says "can't connect this network" even though my phone and other devices can connect to that Wi-Fi. If I unplug the Wi-Fi
    router and re-plug in after 10 to 15 second, I can connect that Wi-Fi. However, it sometimes stops suddenly while I am using that. Then I need to reconnect to that Wi-Fi but can't do it unless unplug and re-plug in again. I tried troubleshooting but didn't
    work. I can use and connect to other Wi-Fi but I don't know why this specific Wi-Fi can't be connected.

Hakodon, Feb 24, 2023
  4. craigmh74 Win User

One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?

PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in the bedroom. The Wi-Fi icon disappeared from the taskbar. So I thought it may be the adapter. So I moved the PC into the living room and connected it directly. Well....nothing. There is still no signal. The wi-fi in my house is still active because I'm able to use my cell phone and tablet. So...any suggestions? If what I wrote is unclear let me know. Thanks.

Craig

craigmh74, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?

1. One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared? - Similar Threads - specific connections has

2. Wi-Fi Connection disappeared from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Connection disappeared from laptop: I saw a lot of posts with the same problem. I'll try to be as specific as possible.Laptop: Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05HWiFi Adapter: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHzAfter update KB5037771 Wi-Fi disappeared from taskbar. If I go in Device Manager and select the network adapter it says...
  3. One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?: Hi all,I have a problem with my home desktop. Yesterday I was on my home wi-fi, and it suddenly disconnected me from it. After I had tried rejoining I turned the wi-fi off, and then back on and now the connection has completely disappeared. I cannot find it on the active...
  4. One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One specific wi-fi connections has disappeared?: Hi all,I have a problem with my home desktop. Yesterday I was on my home wi-fi, and it suddenly disconnected me from it. After I had tried rejoining I turned the wi-fi off, and then back on and now the connection has completely disappeared. I cannot find it on the active...
  5. Wi-Fi disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi disappeared.: Two days ago I received a windows update, right after the update finished, my Wi-Fi icon literally disappeared.I went to Device Manager to investigate a bit and found out that under "Network Adapters" the wireless drivers were off and invisible.Couldn't turn them on, so I...
  6. Fix Wi-Fi Connection Problems Wi-Fi connection method disappeared

Fix Wi-Fi Connection Problems Wi-Fi connection method disappeared: The Wi-Fi shortcut is disappeared from the start bar. Even the Wi-Fi shortcut in the setting at the Network & Internet section has gone. After troubleshooting the issue, it pop up 'There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter'. Furthermore, I'm currently not...
  7. wi-Fi disappearance

wi-Fi disappearance: Hi I have a laptop which because of the distance from the router, does not get a good wi-fi signal. So I hard wired an ethernet cable from router to laptop. In fiddling I appear to have pressed a button? and now have lost wi-fi in Network & Internet settings. Nor am I able...
  8. Wi-Fi option has disappeared.

Wi-Fi option has disappeared.: Hi, for some reason the wifi option on the taskbar and the settings has disappeared. I've tried turning on and off the airplane mode and turning off and on my PC. [IMG]...
  9. Wi-Fi Connection Disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi Connection Disappearing: For around a month now, my laptop will be connected to the internet, and out of nowhere, the WIFi network will disappear and I’ll lose connection. The only way I’m able to reconnect is by restarting my computer. I am not sure what’s causing this problem and I don’t know what...
  10. Can't connect to one specific Wi-Fi network...

Can't connect to one specific Wi-Fi network...: Xiaomi Laptop Pro 2019. Then I boot a laptop, it can't connect to my home wi-fi. Troubleshooting resets the profile as it says and it works!... For 15 seconds. Turning off-on adapter in device manager - same result. Same as rebooting my router. Is there any way to make it...