Windows 10: One Drive issues

Discus and support One Drive issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new job, using One Drive, which is new to me. Opened up documents and wanted to open the file labeled "bulletins", it was not in the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terri Carroll, Jul 22, 2022.

1. One Drive issues

I have a new job, using One Drive, which is new to me. Opened up documents and wanted to open the file labeled "bulletins", it was not in the list of docs to open. Where could it have gone? Can file be retrieved?Also, the word documents has a red x on left side of word in taskbar....why?

:)

Terri Carroll, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

One Drive issues [​IMG]

One Drive issues [​IMG]

One Drive issues [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jul 22, 2022
  3. little cat, Jul 22, 2022
  4. Anak Win User

One Drive issues

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

One Drive issues [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

One Drive issues

1. One Drive issues - Similar Threads - Drive issues

2. Flash drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive issue: So when I'm plugging in my flash drive, it has 2 drivers that are completely unusable. When I try to access either of them, it says that they need to be formatted before I can use them. When I try to format, it says that "The disk is write protected". I have no idea what...
  3. Flash drive issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash drive issue: So when I'm plugging in my flash drive, it has 2 drivers that are completely unusable. When I try to access either of them, it says that they need to be formatted before I can use them. When I try to format, it says that "The disk is write protected". I have no idea what...
  4. File Explorar drive issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorar drive issue: in the file explorar under the drives there is always a bar and the gb left number underneath but yesterday the bar just randomly went away and no windows update was intalled any way to fix it?...
  5. how to fix the issue to get my d drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix the issue to get my d drive?: D drive was not appearing on my pc, only the c drive was appearing.After I updated my laptop this problem occurred.I also checked it in disk management but here it has not appeared....
  6. how to fix the issue to get my d drive?

how to fix the issue to get my d drive?: D drive was not appearing on my pc, only the c drive was appearing.After I updated my laptop this problem occurred.I also checked it in disk management but here it has not appeared....
  7. USB thumb drives ID issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB thumb drives ID issues: I have 2 USB thumb drives that are not working. It has been awhile since I dealt with them, but, just ran across them and want to fix them. As I recall, one of them has an ID that matches one of my HDDs. I am guessing that happened somehow when I was wanting to clone a...
  8. USB thumb drives ID issues

USB thumb drives ID issues: I have 2 USB thumb drives that are not working. It has been awhile since I dealt with them, but, just ran across them and want to fix them. As I recall, one of them has an ID that matches one of my HDDs. I am guessing that happened somehow when I was wanting to clone a...
  9. One Drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive issue: I deleted the One Drive from a previous employer from my computer and when I save something it constantly wants to save it to that one drive still. How do I get rid of it completely as I no longer work for them?...
  10. One Drive issue

One Drive issue: I deleted the One Drive from a previous employer from my computer and when I save something it constantly wants to save it to that one drive still. How do I get rid of it completely as I no longer work for them?...