Windows 10: Okay

Discus and support Okay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elizabeth Ramirez, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Okay

Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my keyboard that involved the following buttons-"ALT, FN, Lists, and CRTL." It then took an appearance very similarily to Microsoft Edge-the tab hit the top of the screen and if you clicked on a website, your bookmarked sites would go away.Also, if you were on Twitter, images would appear larger. I've tried every trick in the book, but nothing has worked. Any help?

:)

Elizabeth Ramirez, Jul 22, 2022

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Okay 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Okay 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jul 22, 2022
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Okay [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. Okay

Power outage when Using RBE Okay :(

dammit

Okay so we have a problem.

PCI card is here Rage128pro 32mb *Laugh :laugh:

Steps;
    Set bios to boot PCI-PCI-E-PCI-X

Boots without a problem with just pci
    (here is the problem)
    When plugged 5770 in With 6pin power i have no post, (all steps tried....)
    When 6pin unpluged i get post??

----------------------
    with 6pin unpluged i get into dos i run atiflash -i but only get a listing from the ATIRagepro

Any Ideas?

Cheers

narcarsiss, Jul 22, 2022
Thema:

Okay

1. Okay - Similar Threads - Okay

2. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.: My computer is okay it dosent have any BSOD but most of the time it has boot problems my computer is gpt and has a processor of intel core i7 - 4700mq cpu and the product is lenovo thinkpad l540. when i boot up the manufacturer logo appears for more than 1 minute instead of...
  3. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.: My computer is okay it dosent have any BSOD but most of the time it has boot problems my computer is gpt and has a processor of intel core i7 - 4700mq cpu and the product is lenovo thinkpad l540. when i boot up the manufacturer logo appears for more than 1 minute instead of...
  4. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is it okay if the Windows Defender Service is not running and is set to Manual?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay if the Windows Defender Service is not running and is set to Manual?: I'm just wondering what's wrong with Windows Defender on my computer. It works perfectly fine. Scanning is working. Like what you see in the image below, everything is GREEN.But the problem is, the Windows Defender Service. Please refer to the image below. Like what you see,...
  6. Is it okay if the Windows Defender Service is not running and is set to Manual?

Is it okay if the Windows Defender Service is not running and is set to Manual?: I'm just wondering what's wrong with Windows Defender on my computer. It works perfectly fine. Scanning is working. Like what you see in the image below, everything is GREEN.But the problem is, the Windows Defender Service. Please refer to the image below. Like what you see,...
  7. Is it okay if the Windows Defender Service is not running and is set to Manual?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Okay Microsoft help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Okay Microsoft help: Hello i had plugged 2 monitors with hdmi but after like 1 year I didn’t wanted the 2th monitor because it was cracked so I unplugged it and turned the main monitor on and it showed no signal if I plug the hdmi to the tv it works perfectly and if I plug the monitor too then it...
  9. Okay Microsoft help

Okay Microsoft help: Hello i had plugged 2 monitors with hdmi but after like 1 year I didn’t wanted the 2th monitor because it was cracked so I unplugged it and turned the main monitor on and it showed no signal if I plug the hdmi to the tv it works perfectly and if I plug the monitor too then it...
  10. Okay Microsoft help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging