Windows 10: Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have???

Discus and support Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to have valorant and riot game cilent and etc you know the drill basically. so why is VALORANT taking up 189 GB???i need this issue fixed fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by inneedofhelpHELP, Aug 22, 2024.

1. Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have???

I used to have valorant and riot game cilent and etc you know the drill basically. so why is VALORANT taking up 189 GB???i need this issue fixed fast dude i cant uninstall it it cant find the folder : do i just factory reset and pray i remember all my passwords?

:)

inneedofhelpHELP, Aug 22, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 22, 2024
  3. Copying data from PC to UHS chip

Hi Theodore,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while transferring data to UHS chip from the PC.

Since you are trying to Burn the data, you will only receive CD/DVD option, because Burn option is used to transfer data through an optical drive.

I suggest you try the steps mentioned below to copy the data to UHS chip.

1. Insert the UHS chip to the PC, in case you are using a desktop you may need to use a card reader.
    2. Now go to the location of the data you want to transfer.
    3. Select the files by clicking on it. If you have multiple files, press and hold the
      Ctrl key and then click on each file to select them.
    4. Now press Ctrl + C key to copy the files.
    5. Now press Windows + E key to open
      file explorer.
    6. On the left hand pane click on the
      UHS chip to open it.
    7. Now press Ctrl + V to paste the files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 22, 2024
  4. Klimkuz Win User

Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have???

Major issue with volume for music and ringtone

Im using Samsung Omnia 7, there is one HUGE problem, and unless there is some settings that I've missed, it seems like a major design flaw:

Zune music volume and volume for ringtone is the same. I use earphones for music, thus set volume 1-3 points (otherwise it hurts my ears), but when I stop listeing to music I have to set volume to 20 points. Otherwise I will not hear it calling.

Any suggestions on what to do (aside from manualy resetting volume everytime I use the phone)?

Klimkuz, Aug 22, 2024
Thema:

Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have???

1. Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have??? - Similar Threads - Okay HUGE ISSUE

2. Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Okay..uh HUGE ISSUE with something taking up a major amount of storage that i dont even have???: I used to have valorant and riot game cilent and etc you know the drill basically. so why is VALORANT taking up 189 GB???i need this issue fixed fast dude i cant uninstall it it cant find the folder : do i just factory reset and pray i remember all my passwords?...
  3. Windows updates are taking up huge storage space problem!

Windows updates are taking up huge storage space problem!: Please help community.The last few windows updates for me are using up 4 - 5gb storage space!! I thought that can't be right.The latest one "2024-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5037768" took around 4.7gb of my storage.I looked up the...
  4. Windows updates are taking up huge storage space problem!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates are taking up huge storage space problem!: Please help community.The last few windows updates for me are using up 4 - 5gb storage space!! I thought that can't be right.The latest one "2024-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5037768" took around 4.7gb of my storage.I looked up the...
  5. Windows updates are taking up huge storage space problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space: hello i notice a computer our compagnies that have a 256 GB HDD the windowsApps Folder is taking 190 GB of space some apps are not even installed like HiddenCityMysteryofShadows or DisneyMagicKingdoms etc...the folder is present with different version.so how can i remove...
  7. WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space: hello i notice a computer our compagnies that have a 256 GB HDD the windowsApps Folder is taking 190 GB of space some apps are not even installed like HiddenCityMysteryofShadows or DisneyMagicKingdoms etc...the folder is present with different version.so how can i remove...
  8. WindowsApps Folder taking huges amount of space

9. WSL take huge amount of disk space??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL take huge amount of disk space??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/6razyboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7t8lq/wsl_take_huge_amount_of_disk_space/
  10. Edge takes up huge amounts of memory

in Browsers and Email
    Edge takes up huge amounts of memory: At times my computer bogs down horribly.* Loading Taskmanager, which can take several minutes, shows Edge taking up 1gb of memory (more or less).* It is usually 100mb or so. I have two other computers using Edge, and they seem fine. Is there any fix for this? 70674