Windows 10: Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows

Discus and support Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i've been trying to get a ps3 controller up and running here on my computer, but i always run into the same issue: IT DOESNT APPEAR AT ALL on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evolinier ., Oct 21, 2024 at 9:17 PM.

1. Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows

so i've been trying to get a ps3 controller up and running here on my computer, but i always run into the same issue: IT DOESNT APPEAR AT ALL on the devices tab, i've installed a couple of drivers trying to solve this issue dshidmini and i also installed x360ce to see if that'd work, but it didnt. Since it just doesnt have any device to work from since its not being picked up by Windows fyi i've already uninstalled every third party driver so im clean and open to installing new drivers if thats gonna be the case anyways i'd like to know what could be causing this issue, since i know it isn

:)

2. PS3 controller not working..

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions, to better understand your query.

1. Are you using a Wired or a wireless PS3 controller?

2. Do you receive any error message? If yes, kindly reply with the error message and error code.

I would suggest you try the following steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category
      to Small Icons.
    • Now click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: If you are using a USB Controller, follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows key + X and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

3. Right-click on every device under Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and click
    Uninstall.

4. Restart the system and allow the computer to reinstall the USB controllers.

5. Once all the USB Controllers are installed, connect the external Hard drive again.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  3. Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows

PS3 controller

I tried connecting my PS3 controller to my pc using motioninjoy and better DS3 tool but I am not able to make my controller work although I could see it listed in 'devices and printers'.I would be very grateful if someone helps me figure this out.Thanks
    in advance.

PSai Manideep, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:18 PM
Thema:

Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows

1. Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows - Similar Threads - Official ps3 controller

2. Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows: so i've been trying to get a ps3 controller up and running here on my computer, but i always run into the same issue: IT DOESNT APPEAR AT ALL on the devices tab, i've installed a couple of drivers trying to solve this issue dshidmini and i also installed x360ce to see if...
  3. Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Official ps3 controller isnt being picked up AT ALL by Windows: so i've been trying to get a ps3 controller up and running here on my computer, but i always run into the same issue: IT DOESNT APPEAR AT ALL on the devices tab, i've installed a couple of drivers trying to solve this issue dshidmini and i also installed x360ce to see if...
  4. All computer audio being picked up as audio input

All computer audio being picked up as audio input: So I have tested this in both Discord and Audacity and all audio output from my laptop such as Spotify music is detected by discord and Audacity. The issue isn't my mic picking up audio from my headset because it happens even when my headset is muted. I have looked around and...
  5. No Microphone is being picked up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Microphone is being picked up: I have two microphones; one on a Razer headset, the other on an Oculus Rift CV1. I started a Discord call with a buddy and noticed the app wasn't picking up my headset mic. I went to Windows Settings and found that when I tested the mic, Windows didn't pick anything up from...
  6. Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..: I've tried connecting my ps3 controllers so many times now, and none of them has worked. Any help pls? https://reddit.com/link/i0khtm/video/cahw1mhmdzd51/player submitted by /u/05k4r10 [link] [comments]...
  7. Ps3 controller for windows

Ps3 controller for windows: So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and...
  8. SSD not being picked up by windows but picked up in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD not being picked up by windows but picked up in bios: My OS is installed on my SSD so every time i try boot my PC it takes me to recovery, I cant use diskpart commands because it doesnt show any storage devices, but in BIOS i can choose to load from it. If I use a bootable USB with the installation stuff on it, it doesnt allow...
  9. PS3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller: My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function . I install fireshock and it sill the same. 121219
  10. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller and Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one....