Windows 10: Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11

Discus and support Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All,I am experiencing some odd behaviour of Logitech F710 gamepas in Windows 11.Basically, it works fine after being set up, but only until next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emil Kaczmarek, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11

Dear All,I am experiencing some odd behaviour of Logitech F710 gamepas in Windows 11.Basically, it works fine after being set up, but only until next system restart.Every single time I want to play a game I need to rerun Logitech F710 connect utility.Also, what I can do to trigger this behaviour is to flip that tiny little switch at the back of the gamepad.It used to work fine in Windows 10, but on new laptop with Windows 11 it does not function correctly.Thanks.

:)

Emil Kaczmarek, Aug 28, 2023
  2. NeuroHack Win User

Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

I had the same problem. F710 was working fine then stopped working after Windows 10 updated. The same problem happened when I first used them up after buying them.

The only thing that worked for me was this link posted by Time Lady on this thread :

Getting my Logitech F710 wireless gamepad to work with Windows 10 (and 10.1)

I only did steps 7 through 20.

You wont need to get new controllers hopefully!

NeuroHack, Aug 28, 2023
  3. Pinkgm Win User
    Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Aug 28, 2023
  4. Time Lady Win User

Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11

Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

Hello, I’m Virginia an independent advisor with 20 years of expertise in fixing my own & friends’ PC problems.

Are you using the Logitech software if required - SetPoint/Logitech options & Unifying receiver software?

Have you updated the pad’s firmware?

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/3600...

Downloads here:

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/3600... The first is a Wireless Gamepad F710 Connect Utility update for Windows 10.

Have you checked this fix?

https://www.garethjmsaunders.co.uk/2015/11/26/g...

Are the games from the Microsoft store, Steam or Ubisoft?

If Steam try this fix:

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Please do not download any repair tool which is offered by this site.

Thoroughly research any product which is mentioned here before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Aug 28, 2023
Thema:

Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11

1. Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Odd Logitech F710

2. Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Logitech F710 behaviour in Windows 11: Dear All,I am experiencing some odd behaviour of Logitech F710 gamepas in Windows 11.Basically, it works fine after being set up, but only until next system restart.Every single time I want to play a game I need to rerun Logitech F710 connect utility.Also, what I can do to...
  3. Odd Trackpad Behaviour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd Trackpad Behaviour: Windows 10 ver 20H2. SONY VAIO laptop with Samsung 860 SSD, 4GB RAM. Initially, the laptop worked fine. Recently an odd problem has surfaced. I prefer to use a wireless mouse (Logitech V450 Nano) which behaves as expected. However, the laptop's own trackpad is (for want of a...
  4. Robocopy Odd behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    Robocopy Odd behaviour: I had to replace a drive and once done, I made a backup or the entire drive using robocopy with this command: robocopy "D:" "L:\Drive_D" /R:10 /W:30 /NS /NC /NDL /E /MOT:5 /MT:8 /XD "D:\$RECYCLE.BIN" "D:\System Volume Information" Took a while, the destination drive was an...
  5. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad: I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries...
  6. Windows Backup - odd behaviour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Backup - odd behaviour: I thought I understood Backup but it seems I don't. I have 2 problems: 1. Creating the list of folders to back up is hit or miss. MS Support tells me that I can't change the list without stopping the use of the external drive and re-doing the whole list. They also say that...
  7. Odd WMP behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd WMP behaviour: I burn CD's to use in my car to save wrecking the original disk and have done so for some time now. I now have a little problem that I have never seen before in that in 10 WMP picks the last three tracks and marks them as having a problem with burning. I first thought...
  8. Odd software behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd software behaviour: In my Win10 build 10565 file browser/explorer I usually like to set the folder view to sort by date order. This works fine in Win10 directly. There is sometimes a short delay whilst the folder reorganises itself. However if I THEN use a third party program such as Photoshop...
  9. Odd BSOD behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd BSOD behaviour: Hello everyone, and I hope you are all doing well. My laptop has recently been subjected to a few BSODs. The first one was about a few weeks ago. The BSODs typically involved the screen going a pink fuzzy texture (graphics messing up), and restarting. It started showing...
  10. Odd behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd behaviour.: I use Windows 10 and I have recently had the most annoying behaviour start happening. Out of nowhere it just started randomly opening the start menu, task manager and auto-clicking the button that initiates scroll with my trackpad. It does it randomly and gets right in my...