Windows 10: Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?

Discus and support Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had occasional random crashes/bluescreens with my PC lately. I'm not sure what the cause is- I originally suspected something related to drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hypersound, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?

I've had occasional random crashes/bluescreens with my PC lately. I'm not sure what the cause is- I originally suspected something related to drivers, and it might still be that, but everything is seemingly up to date so I don't get it.Attaching the minidmp file if it that could possibly help figure that out :

:)

hypersound, Jun 2, 2024

2. Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens (may be linked with LSO was triggered event?)

I've had occasional random crashes/bluescreens with my PC lately. I'm not sure what the cause is- I originally suspected something related to drivers, and it might still be that, but everything is seemingly up to date so I don't get it.
    Attaching the minidmp file if it that could possibly help figure that out Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event? :)

hypersound, Jun 3, 2024
  3. EventID 6062 Lso was triggered on adapter without Lso

My laptop - a Lenonvo ThinkPad T590 - occasionally logs "6062 Lso was triggered" errors. When I look at the advanced properties of the WiFi adapter - an Intel AC 9560 - I see not mention of LSO support to disable. (The Ethernet adapter does show LSO support for both IPv4 and IPv6, but I rarely use Ethernet on this laptop.) I can't guarantee these events indicate an actual error, but I often see them around the time I've had Macrium Reflect abort a backup due to network error. I see the event at other times, too, but I can't associate it with any other problems. Is there some way to tell Windows not to request LSO even if it thinks the adapter supports it? This is a Win10 21H1 build19043.1237.

pokeefe0001, Jun 3, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?

Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens (may be linked with LSO was triggered event?)

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Your minidump file indicates that it is the device driver on your Nvidia graphics card that is causing the system to crash

Completely remove the current Nvidia device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturer's website to download and install a slightly older version of the Nvidia device driver.

A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.

DaveM121, Jun 3, 2024
Thema:

Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?

1. Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event? - Similar Threads - Occasional Crashes Bluescreens

2. How do i fix "6062 - Lso was triggered"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix "6062 - Lso was triggered": İ've been having this issue since winter where my laptop randomly shuts down. this happens completely random, sometimes it doesn't happen for months and sometimes it happens multiple times a day. This started happening out of nowhere. I tried looking up everywhere but nothing...
  3. How do i fix "6062 - Lso was triggered"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix "6062 - Lso was triggered": İ've been having this issue since winter where my laptop randomly shuts down. this happens completely random, sometimes it doesn't happen for months and sometimes it happens multiple times a day. This started happening out of nowhere. I tried looking up everywhere but nothing...
  4. How to fix " 6062- lso was triggered"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix " 6062- lso was triggered"?: Hello, since late April I've been experiencing network issues. Yes everything is updated and for some reason my internet randomly goes out for a few seconds then connects back. This happens randomly, sometimes it takes 10 minutes and sometimes a few hours. I checked my...
  5. How to fix " 6062- lso was triggered"?

How to fix " 6062- lso was triggered"?: Hello, since late April I've been experiencing network issues. Yes everything is updated and for some reason my internet randomly goes out for a few seconds then connects back. This happens randomly, sometimes it takes 10 minutes and sometimes a few hours. I checked my...
  6. Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?: I've had occasional random crashes/bluescreens with my PC lately. I'm not sure what the cause is- I originally suspected something related to drivers, and it might still be that, but everything is seemingly up to date so I don't get it.Attaching the minidmp file if it that...
  7. Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?

Occasional Crashes/Bluescreens may be linked with LSO was triggered event?: I've had occasional random crashes/bluescreens with my PC lately. I'm not sure what the cause is- I originally suspected something related to drivers, and it might still be that, but everything is seemingly up to date so I don't get it.Attaching the minidmp file if it that...
  8. Computer occasionally bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer occasionally bluescreening: For the past week, my personal computer has been occasionally blue screening with stop codes: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and most recently DRIVER_IRQ:_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These usually happen in "bursts" where it blue screens after it restarts from the previous one,...
  9. Computer occasionally bluescreening

Computer occasionally bluescreening: For the past week, my personal computer has been occasionally blue screening with stop codes: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and most recently DRIVER_IRQ:_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These usually happen in "bursts" where it blue screens after it restarts from the previous one,...
  10. Computer is randomly crashing and the occasional bluescreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is randomly crashing and the occasional bluescreen.: My pc has been randomly crashing and a few times Ill get the blue screen of death saying a critical process died. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-randomly-crashing-and-the-occasional/3ec25e94-2d67-4583-9af4-c3cbaac707d5