Windows 10: Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

Discus and support Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get occasional bluescreens on my laptop. Past stop codes have been DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The most common one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stroopwafel_Falafel, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

I get occasional bluescreens on my laptop. Past stop codes have been DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The most common one though is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It crashes, but stays on 0% and doesn't create a dump file.I can't find any pattern to it. It's happened while using word, vscode, chrome, and also while doing absolutely nothing. Sometimes I'll be watching a YouTube video when it crashes, and the video gets frozen on top of a part of the bluescreen. I've attached the dmp files and msinfo32.https://1drv.ms/u/s!An0uHP9aC-w8t3He2yB8MShHCOSZ?e=a7imiO

:)

Stroopwafel_Falafel, Feb 1, 2022
  2. Jamesdog Win User

What is a stopcode bluescreen?

At Start up get 2 - 4 stopcode bluescreens ... then after several auto-restarts runs fine??

Jamesdog, Feb 1, 2022
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 1, 2022
  4. JERZYJAK Win User

Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

bluescreen pc stop to bluescreen said stopcode & stopped? then rebooted to windows 10 , help!

pc stoped to bluescreen said www.micosoft.com/stopcode & stopped? then rebooted to windows 10 , help!

JERZYJAK, Feb 1, 2022
Thema:

Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

1. Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes - Similar Threads - Occasional bluescreens variety

2. Computer occasionally bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer occasionally bluescreening: For the past week, my personal computer has been occasionally blue screening with stop codes: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and most recently DRIVER_IRQ:_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These usually happen in "bursts" where it blue screens after it restarts from the previous one,...
  3. Computer occasionally bluescreening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer occasionally bluescreening: For the past week, my personal computer has been occasionally blue screening with stop codes: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and most recently DRIVER_IRQ:_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These usually happen in "bursts" where it blue screens after it restarts from the previous one,...
  4. Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hej,I get since two weeks randomly a bluescreen with stopcode when starting my Surface Book 2. See my dumpfiles and syteminfo here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApnModu9sVm9lflzdQB2JQbYHeyOTg?e=Mbm7LGIt would be nice if somebody could help.Thank you...
  5. Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hej,I get since two weeks randomly a bluescreen with stopcode when starting my Surface Book 2. See my dumpfiles and syteminfo here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApnModu9sVm9lflzdQB2JQbYHeyOTg?e=Mbm7LGIt would be nice if somebody could help.Thank you...
  6. StopCode Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StopCode Bluescreen: Every time i Start a specific game from steam my computer shuts down to a blue screen, : your device ran into a problem.. bla bla it says if i call a support person, give them this info - stop code: VIDEO_SHEDULER__INTERNAL_ERROR Please help me...
  7. StopCode Bluescreen

StopCode Bluescreen: Every time i Start a specific game from steam my computer shuts down to a blue screen, : your device ran into a problem.. bla bla it says if i call a support person, give them this info - stop code: VIDEO_SHEDULER__INTERNAL_ERROR Please help me...
  8. StopCode Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes: I get occasional bluescreens on my laptop. Past stop codes have been DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The most common one though is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It crashes, but stays on 0% and doesn't create a dump file.I can't find any pattern to it....
  10. Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes: I get occasional bluescreens on my laptop. Past stop codes have been DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The most common one though is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It crashes, but stays on 0% and doesn't create a dump file.I can't find any pattern to it....