Windows 10: NvMe SSD doesn’t show up

Discus and support NvMe SSD doesn’t show up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m using Lenovo ThinkPad E580. I was using SSD Twin 256 gb as my primary drive where windows is installed. Since I switched to ssd I was very happy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ABDEL NAZEM, Mar 19, 2023.

1. NvMe SSD doesn’t show up

I’m using Lenovo ThinkPad E580. I was using SSD Twin 256 gb as my primary drive where windows is installed. Since I switched to ssd I was very happy with my laptop performance. Yesterday I transferred some photo from my camera to laptop then I disconnected card reader as usual. I opened a photo from the ssd in ms photo viewer then tried to reduce contrast. As soon as I clicked laptop hung up and after a while showed the blue screen with a long bipe then didn’t boot. Since then I m trying to repair with win media tool it doesn’t show the drive. I also changed bios configuration but all in vain.

:)

ABDEL NAZEM, Mar 19, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

NvMe SSD doesn’t show up 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Upgrade Windows 7 on SSD NVMe to Windows 10 on SSD NVMe

Hi Varnium,

Thanks for updating me.

Usually, you can install Windows 10 on SSD NVme directly if your computer BIOS detects it.

You can try the following steps if your computer detects the SSD NVme:

1-After creating a Windows 10 bootable USB and going through the installation process. From the Installation page "Install Now", press F10 to open the Command Prompt.

2-Type these commands and hit enter:

diskpart

list disk

select disk X (Replace X with your SSD NVme number shown in the list above)

clean

3-Restart your computer and go through the installation process.

If your computer does not detect it or the BIOS detects it, but you cannot see it during the installation process, it is best to contact your computer manufacturer's support services to provide you with accurate information about configuring BIOS.

Here are similar cases:

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/261122/b...

https://daily.slickdeals.net/tech/how-to-instal...

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-ae/000132...

Note: Make sure you can find all Windows 10 compatible drivers for your computer from manufacturer's official website and your computer fully supports Windows 10 before taking further actions.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need further assistance.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

DYARIBARHAM, Mar 19, 2023
  4. NvMe SSD doesn’t show up

NVME SSD

Tried this, and windows still didn't see the nvme ssd. It was a brand new nvme ssd right out of the box. Nothing works.

AdrianLucke72, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

NvMe SSD doesn’t show up

1. NvMe SSD doesn’t show up - Similar Threads - NvMe SSD doesn’t

2. Taskbar doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar doesn’t show up: Hi there,So for the past two weeks I haven’t had access to my taskbar, settings or any thing relating to the taskbar in the control panel. The taskbar is black and after clicking it the whole screen goes black. But everything works in safe mode.I have tried everything I...
  3. Taskbar doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar doesn’t show up: Hi there,So for the past two weeks I haven’t had access to my taskbar, settings or any thing relating to the taskbar in the control panel. The taskbar is black and after clicking it the whole screen goes black. But everything works in safe mode.I have tried everything I...
  4. Desktop doesn’t show up

Desktop doesn’t show up: I have fully disabled one drive and syncing but it still creates a one drive folder and puts all my desktop items there. My local desktop c:\users\username\desktop does not actually SHOW on the laptop. It behaves like any other folder. How do I get my desktop to BE the...
  5. Desktop doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop doesn’t show up: I have fully disabled one drive and syncing but it still creates a one drive folder and puts all my desktop items there. My local desktop c:\users\username\desktop does not actually SHOW on the laptop. It behaves like any other folder. How do I get my desktop to BE the...
  6. NvMe SSD doesn’t show up

NvMe SSD doesn’t show up: I’m using Lenovo ThinkPad E580. I was using SSD Twin 256 gb as my primary drive where windows is installed. Since I switched to ssd I was very happy with my laptop performance. Yesterday I transferred some photo from my camera to laptop then I disconnected card reader as...
  7. NvMe SSD doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NvMe SSD doesn’t show up: I’m using Lenovo ThinkPad E580. I was using SSD Twin 256 gb as my primary drive where windows is installed. Since I switched to ssd I was very happy with my laptop performance. Yesterday I transferred some photo from my camera to laptop then I disconnected card reader as...
  8. WD_Black SN850 NVMe SSD no longer shows up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD_Black SN850 NVMe SSD no longer shows up in Windows 10: I have had the NVMe drive installed and partitioned and working fine for about a month now. I only had one game on it so I only use it for that. When I tried to boot the game it said there was an error locating the file. So when I looked in my "Devices and Drivers" under...
  9. NVME SSD not showing up

NVME SSD not showing up: I just plugged in a WD Blue 250GB M.2 SSD, my motherboard says that it is an M.2 drive and that it is for an SSD, but when I load my computer it does not show on device manager, this pc or disk management. Does anyone know how to fix this...
  10. NVME SSD

NVME SSD: Do all versions of Windows 10, including business (Volume license), have built in NVme drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvme-ssd/4df34df6-e834-425b-b1c1-716012fe31a6