Windows 10: nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10

Discus and support nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CPU: i9-9900KFGPU: 2080 TiMotherboard: Z390 DesignareRAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series Intel XMP DDR4 RAM 32GB 4x16GB 3200MT/s PSU: Corsair HX Series,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arch x Nasty, Aug 15, 2024.

1. nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10

CPU: i9-9900KFGPU: 2080 TiMotherboard: Z390 DesignareRAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series Intel XMP DDR4 RAM 32GB 4x16GB 3200MT/s PSU: Corsair HX Series, HX1200Purchased most of these 4 years ago half the ram and psu more recentlyI was playing CS2 while on discord when my PC froze no sound from game, discord, or chrome. Screen showed a flat color i assume was based off the background at the time. I noticed my GPU drivers were 6 months out of date so i updated them, factory reset my pc, and reseated everything. The issues still persists, i have checked temps and they are fine too. Nothing

:)

Arch x Nasty, Aug 15, 2024

2. The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found

Hello,

I have been plagued by countless annoying random game crashes the past months with my pc with all pointing out to this error (from event viewer) when they occur: "The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\00000092

Reset TDR occurred on GPUID:100

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table"

Have tried numerous possible solutions already from forums, but with no luck.. Fortnite and many other games crash after random intervals. Can anyone suggest a solution for this?

My specs are the following:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz

Installed RAM G-SKILL F4 3200-C16 32,0 GB DDR4

GPU EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0

Drives Patriot M.2 P300 512GB and Seagate Hybrid HDD 4TB

Motherboard GIGABYTE H510M H V2

Microsoft Windows 11 Professional (x64) Build 22631.3593 (23H2)

Have to note that i recently replaced almost all parts from the pc due to a previous motherboard burnout which killed many components, expect the PSU (which was repaired by the technician) and GPU (which the technician said was saved from the burnout) and the Hybrid HDD (have this HDD since 2016). Apart from this, i restored my windows partition through Macrium Reflect image backup (from the Hybrid HHD saved backup).

Thanks in advance for any possible solutions to this, if any!

Endymion33, Aug 15, 2024
  3. Paulie360 Win User
    GeForce RTX 4090 - games crash/screen blinks with Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.

This is absolutely nuts. Sent my GPU back to ASUS for a different one and now the problem may be a bit worse! I see a lot of people having similar issues. Games crash, screen blinks repeatedly for minutes. What is going on???

The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\000000b6

Restarting TDR occurred on GPUID:100

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Paulie360, Aug 15, 2024
Thema:

nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10

1. nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10 - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm event 153

2. Anyone can help me with Event ID 153 "nvlddmkm"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone can help me with Event ID 153 "nvlddmkm": Hey maybe is here some one who can help me with this errorIf you need something to know about what my hardware is i can create log files or something else.I already done.Deinstall with DDU and with diffrent driver specs installedbios flashfull new install windows and formate...
  3. Anyone can help me with Event ID 153 "nvlddmkm"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone can help me with Event ID 153 "nvlddmkm": Hey maybe is here some one who can help me with this errorIf you need something to know about what my hardware is i can create log files or something else.I already done.Deinstall with DDU and with diffrent driver specs installedbios flashfull new install windows and formate...
  4. nvlddmkm event id 153, 13 and a warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm event id 153, 13 and a warning: So, i've been having quite a few issues with my games and pc. I've been having this error nonstop and aswell a bsod. I had a faulty_hardware_corrupted_page error due to the reason of ntkrnlmp.exe. After my game crashed i immediately checked the event viewer and saw these...
  5. nvlddmkm event id 153, 13 and a warning

nvlddmkm event id 153, 13 and a warning: So, i've been having quite a few issues with my games and pc. I've been having this error nonstop and aswell a bsod. I had a faulty_hardware_corrupted_page error due to the reason of ntkrnlmp.exe. After my game crashed i immediately checked the event viewer and saw these...
  6. The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found?

The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found?: Hi,I've been having an issue for a long while were my computer suddenly starts freezing when I play a game for a couple of minutes, and then it forcibly shuts down the PC and restarts.I checked Event Viewer after each crash and they all share common denominators, I should...
  7. nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10: CPU: i9-9900KFGPU: 2080 TiMotherboard: Z390 DesignareRAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series Intel XMP DDR4 RAM 32GB 4x16GB 3200MT/s PSU: Corsair HX Series, HX1200Purchased most of these 4 years ago half the ram and psu more recentlyI was playing CS2 while on discord when my PC froze...
  8. nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10

nvlddmkm event id 153 windows 10: CPU: i9-9900KFGPU: 2080 TiMotherboard: Z390 DesignareRAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series Intel XMP DDR4 RAM 32GB 4x16GB 3200MT/s PSU: Corsair HX Series, HX1200Purchased most of these 4 years ago half the ram and psu more recentlyI was playing CS2 while on discord when my PC froze...
  9. The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found: Hello,I have been plagued by countless annoying random game crashes the past months with my pc with all pointing out to this error from event viewer when they occur: "The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this...
  10. The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found

The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found: Hello,I have been plagued by countless annoying random game crashes the past months with my pc with all pointing out to this error from event viewer when they occur: "The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this...