Windows 10: Nvidia game ready driver won't install

Discus and support Nvidia game ready driver won't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yet another PC problem. The latest Nvidia Game Ready driver won't install. I keep getting the message "installation can't continue; an error occurred".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kennedy H., Jan 27, 2024.

1. Nvidia game ready driver won't install

Yet another PC problem. The latest Nvidia Game Ready driver won't install. I keep getting the message "installation can't continue; an error occurred". Tried everything I saw online and am wondering if my RTX 2060 is just too outdated. Can someone please help me? Can I even open Minecraft or Blender without anything else going wrong?

:)

Kennedy H., Jan 27, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Nvidia game ready drivers update frequently, with new functions and fixes, but it

Studio drivers are more stable and updates less frequently.

If you have installed a version of the Nvidia drivers from their website that is stable on your PC, then you have nothing to worry about.

DaveM121, Jan 27, 2024
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Helmut Win User

Nvidia game ready driver won't install

Nvidia Geforce Game Ready Driver Update?

"Then i noticed the gpu 1 nvidia geforce gtx 960m was also being used as well and getting up high in percentage. So both graphic cards were being used at once. That is normal right? " Depends on the application, some are clever enough to use utilise both graphics chipsets, but most you set the default graphics in the Nvidia Control Panel. "Someone else suggested you could just make the nvidia geforce as the graphics card for everything... so that way you use a lot of power and laptop would be fast?" No, this has nothing to do with the speed of your Laptop, it is only applications using 3D graphics mostly games. YouTube is 2D graphics. "Seen this message on bottom right corner many times and when you bring the mouse to it, it shows nvidia geforce game ready driver update is available." That is probably because you have Nvidia Geforce Experience installed. You can uninstall this and save some resource usage. It is not needed and is just bloatware for most people, apart from some gamers that might use some it's facilities. Windows updates takes care of drivers. You don't need the latest driver it does not speed up your Laptop, just fixes some obscure bug in a game you don't have installed. "Now i did install kaspersky total " Just uninstall that, personally I will not buy/use any product from that country. There are many alternatives.

Helmut, Jan 27, 2024
Thema:

Nvidia game ready driver won't install

1. Nvidia game ready driver won't install - Similar Threads - Nvidia game ready

2. Nvidia game ready driver was installed after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia game ready driver was installed after factory reset: HiI did a reset to my win 10 pc Nvidia game ready driver and the Nvidia control pannel stayed after reset.Also some .exe of Razer Synapse was there after the resetBut it look like package for itI checked what is the file, it appears to be something part of their software.My...
  3. Nvidia game ready driver was installed after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia game ready driver was installed after factory reset: HiI did a reset to my win 10 pc Nvidia game ready driver and the Nvidia control pannel stayed after reset.Also some .exe of Razer Synapse was there after the resetBut it look like package for itI checked what is the file, it appears to be something part of their software.My...
  4. Nvidia game ready driver was installed after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Nvidia game ready driver won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia game ready driver won't install: Yet another PC problem. The latest Nvidia Game Ready driver won't install. I keep getting the message "installation can't continue; an error occurred". Tried everything I saw online and am wondering if my RTX 2060 is just too outdated. Can someone please help me? Can I even...
  6. Nvidia game ready driver won't install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia game ready driver won't install: Yet another PC problem. The latest Nvidia Game Ready driver won't install. I keep getting the message "installation can't continue; an error occurred". Tried everything I saw online and am wondering if my RTX 2060 is just too outdated. Can someone please help me? Can I even...
  7. IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?: Hi there,following on from my title, I am attempting to reinstall Windows again and I am a laptop user so want to install all the important drivers from my laptop manufacturer. However, for whatever reason, the VGA drivers for my specific GPU is not available to download from...
  8. IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?: Hi there,following on from my title, I am attempting to reinstall Windows again and I am a laptop user so want to install all the important drivers from my laptop manufacturer. However, for whatever reason, the VGA drivers for my specific GPU is not available to download from...
  9. IS Nvidia VGA Drivers the same as Game Ready/Studio Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Nvidia display drivers ready to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia display drivers ready to install: I have just checked for updates on my IP beta W10 and Nvidia display drivers are ready to install. There seems to be no option to reject them. Trouble is, this pc is running its graphics off the Athlon 3000G processor. What is Microsoft up to? *Eek 162844