Windows 10: NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

Discus and support NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arfan Shaik, Apr 16, 2024.

1. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia Control Panel is also not opening... Please help! I have an Alienware M17 R3.

:)

Arfan Shaik, Apr 16, 2024

2. Nvidia Driver not working properly

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest display drivers from the manufacturer website in “Compatibility mode” and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install NVidia driver in compatibility mode:

1. Right click on my computer icon on the desktop.

2. Select the Manage option.

3. Now select the Device Manager from the left pane on the screen.

4. Select the Display Adapters pane from the list on the center of your screen.

5. It will show you the installed display driver on your system. Right click on the driver and select the option update drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Do get back to us with the details. Let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Nvidia Driver not working properly

Microsoft. I also updated my drivers and NViDIA is also deactivated on my system.

I believe it may have something to do with incompatibility with a driver you released and not with windows 10 itself.

When you come up with a fix for this can you let me know?

Billiez_Bluez, Apr 16, 2024
  4. JamGotIce Win User

NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

Nvidia Graphics card not working properly

Hi Rhaine,

None of the steps you have mentioned seemed to help or solve the problem. Although, I will mention that rollback was disabled and I'm not sure what you meant by old driver, I did see Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and Microsoft basic display adapter, in list of the
    available drivers on my Computer, I chose Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and restarted my PC but that did not solve the issue.

JamGotIce, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

1. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Driver Working

2. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  3. AMD Drivers not working properly

AMD Drivers not working properly: I have been using a laptop with 2 GPUs Intel 4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series but when i try to use AMD GPU it shows Microsoft basic display adapter. It also says that drivers are not installed or not working properly. I have tried DirectX Diagnostics and updating my...
  4. Sound drivers are not working properly

Sound drivers are not working properly: Hi Team,Sound is not audible, I have tried to troubleshoot and found might be drivers are outdated. I have tried to update drivers but could not do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-drivers-are-not-working-properly/950a1967-1bf6-488c-a1ff-b2ac0f605f41
  5. Graphics driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver not working properly: I'm having trouble with my graphics card driver ATI Radeon HD 4250, the issue is that I have installed a really old driver and it's starting to give me some perfomance trouble 8.970.100.9001 from 1/13/2015, when I tried to update it to a newer one 30.0.14030.0 from1/25/2022,...
  6. Graphics driver not working properly

Graphics driver not working properly: I'm having trouble with my graphics card driver ATI Radeon HD 4250, the issue is that I have installed a really old driver and it's starting to give me some perfomance trouble 8.970.100.9001 from 1/13/2015, when I tried to update it to a newer one 30.0.14030.0 from1/25/2022,...
  7. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  8. Driver not working properly

Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  9. Nvidia Graphics card not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Graphics card not working properly: Hi everyone, I have a game that requires my Nvidia video card GTX 1050 Ti, but it has stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the card and reinstalling, but the results are the same, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I've found...
  10. Drivers aren’t working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers aren’t working properly: While trying to connect a phone to my laptop, I took the advice from someone online to get it to connect. It didn’t work and I cannot remember what settings I changed. Since then every time I start up my laptop my drivers don’t work and I have to manually update them every...