Windows 10: Numpad codes are in another language

Discus and support Numpad codes are in another language in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to write the delta code using ALT + Numpad codes. I searched the internet and the code for delta is ALT+ 916 and ALT + 235. I tried these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mighilon, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Mighilon Win User

Numpad codes are in another language

I wanted to write the delta code using ALT + Numpad codes. I searched the internet and the code for delta is ALT+ 916 and ALT + 235. I tried these codes and got other symbols, like ALT + 916 = Ф; ALT + 235 = ы; Then I tried other codes and not all of them correspond to the ACSII symbols. I use the English keyboard, I haven't even installed the Russian language for the keyboard.There may be a reason. Windows was installed in Russian, later an English package was downloaded. I looked for a way to change the language of the Numpad if it exists but I didn't find anything.

:)

Mighilon, Sep 26, 2022

2. Codes ALT+NumPad

The part codes ALT+NumPad are not functioning on this PC. When I worked on the other PC all of them were functioning but now I can input just
    ALT+NumPad codes from 32 to 255

John Bunkers, Sep 26, 2022
  3. marcwilson, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Numpad codes are in another language

Coding language for BIOS?

That is what I was figuring. C or Assembly. I really like coding in C, so far more then C++.

Reading over that UEFI Programming steps website. Really cool stuff.

MxPhenom 216, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Numpad codes are in another language

1. Numpad codes are in another language - Similar Threads - Numpad codes are

2. Apps are in another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are in another language: Why the hell are apps like Mail, Calendar, Weather and Clock in Greek, when my Windows installation is set to English - Canada?Yes I do live in Greece, but still, why is it in Greek? It didn't do it before. Btw, I just formatted this computerwith a fresh installation of...
  3. Apps are in another language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps are in another language: Why the hell are apps like Mail, Calendar, Weather and Clock in Greek, when my Windows installation is set to English - Canada?Yes I do live in Greece, but still, why is it in Greek? It didn't do it before. Btw, I just formatted this computerwith a fresh installation of...
  4. add another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  5. add another language

add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  6. Numpad codes are in another language

Numpad codes are in another language: I wanted to write the delta code using ALT + Numpad codes. I searched the internet and the code for delta is ALT+ 916 and ALT + 235. I tried these codes and got other symbols, like ALT + 916 = Ф; ALT + 235 = ы; Then I tried other codes and not all of them correspond to the...
  7. Codes ALT+NumPad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Codes ALT+NumPad: The part codes ALT+NumPad are not functioning on this PC. When I worked on the other PC all of them were functioning but now I can input just ALT+NumPad codes from 32 to 255...
  8. Cant type in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant type in another language: So, I'm trying to type in korean so that i can learn a bit of korean but when i tried to set my keyboard to korean no matter how many tutorials i follow, even if they are the same or different, so i decided to look up the issue and everything i found never worked....
  9. install another language corrector

in Windows 10 Customization
    install another language corrector: how can i install french corrention options to word and Gmail box for window?thanks in advance... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/install-another-language-corrector/08871549-cd3e-42a4-9252-531c6da28076
  10. Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working: So my ASUS ROG GL502V keyboard stopped working after a windows update - device manager shows warning symbol on the Asus Numpad driver with code 19 (error in registry). I have run sfc / scannow with nothing found - checked registry folder...