Windows 10: numbers on right side of key board do not work

Discus and support numbers on right side of key board do not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; numbers righr side of key board do no work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RICHARDOESTERLE, Oct 26, 2024 at 11:07 AM.

1. numbers on right side of key board do not work

numbers righr side of key board do no work

:)

RICHARDOESTERLE, Oct 26, 2024 at 11:07 AM

2. key board keys not working

my key board keys are not working which are numbers under the num lock all numbers are not working and the numbers which are under function keys are working

****Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.****

saikiranmanepalli, Oct 26, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  3. Soggy007 Win User
    Number key 8, end key and shift on right not working

Hi all, hoping someone can help although it says this device is working properly, on the right side keys my number 8, the End key and the enter key have stopped working. Any suggestions??

4. numbers on right side of key board do not work

Right number keys are not working

Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove
      the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Keyboard and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

If you still have the issue, install the drivers in compatibility mode.

Download the drivers from manufacture's website for Windows 10, if there no drivers available for Windows 10, download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and
    try installing it in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select the operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs compatible with
    this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Thema:

numbers on right side of key board do not work

1. numbers on right side of key board do not work - Similar Threads - numbers right side

2. numbers on right side of key board do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    numbers on right side of key board do not work: numbers righr side of key board do no work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers-on-right-side-of-key-board-do-not-work/e17f99e2-93b6-4bda-8bee-a3a54613b7be
  3. the part of the numbers on the right side doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the part of the numbers on the right side doesn't work: hey, i just received my computer from USA and some keystrokes the part on the right side of the keyboard doesn't work, i don't know if imade a mistake at the moment i set upt my keyboard function or something. I wish someone could help me. i already tried to reconfigured...
  4. the part of the numbers on the right side doesn't work

the part of the numbers on the right side doesn't work: hey, i just received my computer from USA and some keystrokes the part on the right side of the keyboard doesn't work, i don't know if imade a mistake at the moment i set upt my keyboard function or something. I wish someone could help me. i already tried to reconfigured...
  5. right side shift key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right side shift key not working: Hello there!I suddenly experience the problem that my right side shift key is not working anymore. It is not a hardware issue and I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers as well as the sfc scan or the simple "windows troubleshooting".On the on-screen keyboard...
  6. right side shift key not working

right side shift key not working: Hello there!I suddenly experience the problem that my right side shift key is not working anymore. It is not a hardware issue and I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers as well as the sfc scan or the simple "windows troubleshooting".On the on-screen keyboard...
  7. right side shift key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. keys not working on key board

keys not working on key board: = & ] keys not working on the key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-working-on-key-board/7101ce61-2647-4ad1-9a1f-46f6d1ccb726
  9. Unable to use Number keys on right side of the keyboard

Unable to use Number keys on right side of the keyboard: and the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard have never worked. Is this normal for this new computer? ***Modified tittle from: new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop***...
  10. Number panel on side of key board not working.

Number panel on side of key board not working.: Hi There The number panel on the right side of the keyboard on my laptop is not working. Please assist with activating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-panel-on-side-of-key-board-not-working/8c98a48f-0b63-4ea9-949f-dd308465d91c