Windows 10: Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

Discus and support Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by madds_34, May 26, 2022.

1. madds_34 Win User

Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and sometimes it switches back but is there a setting where I can go to change this??

:)

madds_34, May 26, 2022

2. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, May 26, 2022
  3. CAP and NUM lock indicators

I have a new laptop and windows 10 - I'm surprised to learn that there is no on-screen indicator when the CAP Lock is on, or when the NUM lock is on, does anyone know how to get an indicator, Cortana was useless when I asked. My Asus laptop doesn't
    have a light for these locks.

DB-Charlotte, May 26, 2022
  4. Nerd_13 Win User

Caps lock/ Num lock indicator missing

Dear Support,

I have Acer Aspire 5, Windows 10

When I press Caps Lock/ Num Lock key, I don't see lock/unlock indicator on my screen as before.

Windows update might lead to this problem as I recently updated my Windows 10.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Nerd_13, May 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward - Similar Threads - Num Lock Caps

2. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  3. Caps Lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock indicator: How do I get rid of this horrible Cap Lock On/Off indicator that pops up on my screen? It used not be there and its now on every computer I use. Other threads from a couple years back suggest the following steps. Step 5 is just not present when I try following through. Is...
  4. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...
  5. caps lock indicator

caps lock indicator: How can i display caps and num lock status in the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator/c3cc52d9-3aad-4796-9402-b43713012aa4
  6. Caps lock, num lk and prt sc indicator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps lock, num lk and prt sc indicator: [ATTACH] Hello, every time I press the num lk key, caps lock key or the prt sc key an indicator pops up and says: caps lock: enabled, num lk: disabled etc. I have screanshots, they are in hebrew, but the translation is: enabled, disabled. I would realy like to turn it of,...
  7. Caps Lock indicator

Caps Lock indicator: [ATTACH] Guys i need help, how tf can i turn this window off? I didnt do any changes in settings but it started showing. https://preview.redd.it/9xvpxslvhff51.png?width=218&format=png&auto=webp&s=47ecf1bbe5b7ad4fba99e2ca4a0f35b14ecba1f7 submitted by /u/poteznygejuch...
  8. An issue with num lock and caps lock.

An issue with num lock and caps lock.: I think this is the right place to putt this, but whenever I press caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock, it shows the icon on the screen. I've had this computer (Acer Nitro 5) for a year, and it's always done it. When I play a game and a button is mapped to caps lock, it gets...
  9. Cap Lock indicator

Cap Lock indicator: {Window's 10 home edition, Acer Swift 3} I can't tell when my cap are on? No indicator for cap lock on or off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cap-lock-indicator/750bccf8-6dfb-4998-bb6e-118cc6e0c56b
  10. Visual caps & num lock indicator for windows 10?

Visual caps & num lock indicator for windows 10?: Dear developers for Win 10. Having searched, read & re-searched, I cannot find a FIX to enable VISIBLE status bar indications of Caps & Num locks. Yes I can turn on audible indication when selected, however, when one cannot hear pretty useless :-( I do NOT wish to...