Windows 10: Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive

Discus and support Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I have been facing this issue where the notification sound is not working when plug a device to the laptop. Sometimes it works and sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhyan Devaiah, May 8, 2023.

1. Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive

Recently I have been facing this issue where the notification sound is not working when plug a device to the laptop. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop. The sound level is at 100%.Before it was working properly.At device manager when I test for sound, I'm not getting any response.Also in my laptop, Nahimic speaker driver is pre-installed.I've done the troubleshooting methods but no change.I need help cause I'm not getting a solution on the internet.

:)

Dhyan Devaiah, May 8, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 8, 2023
  3. Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, May 8, 2023
  4. Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive

notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, May 8, 2023
Thema:

Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive

1. Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive - Similar Threads - Notification sound plugging

2. No notification when plugging in disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No notification when plugging in disk?: Hi all,I'm having an issue with USB drive notifications in Windows 11 version 22631.3737. While the drives appear and function normally in File Explorer, I no longer receive the pop-up notification upon connection.This lack of notification makes it easy to miss plugging in a...
  3. No notification when plugging in disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No notification when plugging in disk?: Hi all,I'm having an issue with USB drive notifications in Windows 11 version 22631.3737. While the drives appear and function normally in File Explorer, I no longer receive the pop-up notification upon connection.This lack of notification makes it easy to miss plugging in a...
  4. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  5. No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In

No Notification Sounds when USB Headset Plugged In: I am using a Voyager 4320 wireless headset on Windows 11. When it is plugged in, I do not hear desktop notification sounds new Outlook email, new Teams message, meeting reminders, etc.. When I unplug the headset's USB dongle, I hear the notification sounds again immediately....
  6. Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive

Notification sound when plugging the Pendrive: Recently I have been facing this issue where the notification sound is not working when plug a device to the laptop. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop. The sound level is at 100%.Before it was working properly.At device manager when I...
  7. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105
  8. Plugged in/ out notification not shown when charger is plugged in or out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plugged in/ out notification not shown when charger is plugged in or out: Hello!! I noticed something yesterday on my laptop. Whenever I used to put the charger on or take it off there was always a popup notification telling me whether the laptop is on charge or on battery. Since yesterday there is no notification but thank God the battery is...
  9. Sound problems when plugging in headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems when plugging in headphones: Since buying a new laptop and updating to windows 10 I have had a problem with the sound, the problem being that when I plug in a set of headphones I manually have to go on playback devices to set my headphones as default and also on the volume mixer to select my headphones...
  10. Can I mute system notification sounds when headphones are plugged in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I mute system notification sounds when headphones are plugged in?: This may possibly sound like a stupid question but can I mute the system notification sounds when I have headphones plugged in? Last night I was happily watching a video with headphones when an e-mail came in; Windows blared a load BING at me and I jumped out of my skin!...