Windows 10: Notification FROM Windows to Phone?

Discus and support Notification FROM Windows to Phone? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Is there any way to get notifications from your computer to your phone? I searched for the answer to the question, but everywhere only in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hope Hope, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Hope Hope Win User

Notification FROM Windows to Phone?

Hello, Is there any way to get notifications from your computer to your phone? I searched for the answer to the question, but everywhere only in reverse

:)

Hope Hope, Oct 31, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 31, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 31, 2022
  4. Notification FROM Windows to Phone?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Oct 31, 2022
Thema:

Notification FROM Windows to Phone?

1. Notification FROM Windows to Phone? - Similar Threads - Notification Phone

2. Windows 11-Phone Connection-Whatsapp Notification Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11-Phone Connection-Whatsapp Notification Problem?: Even though my phone is connected via Phone Link on Windows 11, I am not receiving WhatsApp notifications. I have selected WhatsApp in the apps that should send notifications. Other notifications are coming through without any issues....
  3. Windows 11-Phone Connection-Whatsapp Notification Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11-Phone Connection-Whatsapp Notification Problem?: Even though my phone is connected via Phone Link on Windows 11, I am not receiving WhatsApp notifications. I have selected WhatsApp in the apps that should send notifications. Other notifications are coming through without any issues....
  4. Phone link spams notifications for text messages that are already read

Phone link spams notifications for text messages that are already read: I've noticed this behavior in a text group chat on my Pixel 6 Pro. It might happen with other texts as well.Let's say I'm away from my PC. I get a bunch of messages in a group text and they are all marked as read on my phone. When I return to the PC, I get a notification for...
  5. Phone link spams notifications for text messages that are already read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link spams notifications for text messages that are already read: I've noticed this behavior in a text group chat on my Pixel 6 Pro. It might happen with other texts as well.Let's say I'm away from my PC. I get a bunch of messages in a group text and they are all marked as read on my phone. When I return to the PC, I get a notification for...
  6. How to change Phone Link Notifications

How to change Phone Link Notifications: The Phone Link notifications very often shows me the weather in Santa Monica. I've never lived in Santa Monica. I live in NYC. Why does Notifications show me the weather in Santa Monica and how can I stop it?...
  7. How to change Phone Link Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Phone Link Notifications: The Phone Link notifications very often shows me the weather in Santa Monica. I've never lived in Santa Monica. I live in NYC. Why does Notifications show me the weather in Santa Monica and how can I stop it?...
  8. How to change Phone Link Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Phone link notification with Iphone don't work when restarting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link notification with Iphone don't work when restarting windows: Hi,I installed on my Iphone 13 Phone Link to display phone notifications on windows. I can configure the application and connect the iphone to windows. The notifications, messages and calls work. However, when I restart the computer and the iphone connects again the calls...
  10. Phone link notification with Iphone don't work when restarting windows

Phone link notification with Iphone don't work when restarting windows: Hi,I installed on my Iphone 13 Phone Link to display phone notifications on windows. I can configure the application and connect the iphone to windows. The notifications, messages and calls work. However, when I restart the computer and the iphone connects again the calls...