Windows 10: Notification Area

Discus and support Notification Area in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by steelersjourney, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Notification Area

How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ?

:)

steelersjourney, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Jun 2, 2023
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Notification Area

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Notification Area

1. Notification Area - Similar Threads - Notification Area

2. Google Drive icon disappeared from notification area on right side of taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive icon disappeared from notification area on right side of taskbar: The Google Drive icon has been in the notification area of my windows taskbar for years. Suddenly today it is gone. In taskbar settings it is toggled on for notification area. I need it back! When I save documents or anything I see it spin as it is saving to Drive. Now I...
  3. Google Drive icon disappeared from notification area on right side of taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive icon disappeared from notification area on right side of taskbar: The Google Drive icon has been in the notification area of my windows taskbar for years. Suddenly today it is gone. In taskbar settings it is toggled on for notification area. I need it back! When I save documents or anything I see it spin as it is saving to Drive. Now I...
  4. Google Drive icon disappeared from notification area on right side of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sound us muted, wifi not showing plus no notification area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound us muted, wifi not showing plus no notification area: I’m encountering several problems with my computer. First, the WiFi network isn't appearing in the "Network and Internet" settings. When I try to open "Power and Battery" in the system settings, the settings window closes unexpectedly. Additionally, my sound system isn't...
  6. Sound us muted, wifi not showing plus no notification area

Sound us muted, wifi not showing plus no notification area: I’m encountering several problems with my computer. First, the WiFi network isn't appearing in the "Network and Internet" settings. When I try to open "Power and Battery" in the system settings, the settings window closes unexpectedly. Additionally, my sound system isn't...
  7. what is this icon that suddenly has started to appear in the win 10 notification area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this icon that suddenly has started to appear in the win 10 notification area: what is this icon? where does it come from? how stop it?it appears when you initially open the up arrow on the win 10 notification area, each circle icon sometimes deletes itself one by one from the notifcaton area on win 10....
  8. what is this icon that suddenly has started to appear in the win 10 notification area

what is this icon that suddenly has started to appear in the win 10 notification area: what is this icon? where does it come from? how stop it?it appears when you initially open the up arrow on the win 10 notification area, each circle icon sometimes deletes itself one by one from the notifcaton area on win 10....
  9. what is this icon that suddenly has started to appear in the win 10 notification area

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...