Windows 10: NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!

Discus and support NotePad line spacing GONE WILD! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using Notepad for years and the line spacing has been perfect. No space between the lines. All of a sudden I have 20 spaces between each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The Atch Man and, Sep 26, 2024 at 5:33 PM.

1. NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!

I have been using Notepad for years and the line spacing has been perfect. No space between the lines. All of a sudden I have 20 spaces between each line. Why? And how do I get it to return to normal?

:)

The Atch Man and, Sep 26, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  2. JimWynne Win User

Notepad line spaceing

Notepad is a very basic text editor and has no line-spacing controls. You should use Wordpad instead. It has more text controls.

3. Notepad line spaceing

BS, I use them everyday and print with no line spacing. depends how info was put on it and the encoding it was saved as.

This stalking and trolling is getting tiresome. I said that Notepad has no line-spacing controls. This is an accurate statement. I said that Wordpad is a better choice if more control over text formatting is desired--also an accurate statement. Here
    are the text controls in Wordpad:

NotePad line spacing GONE WILD! 773c597f-733f-40d0-81aa-b3bae27ef715?upload=true.png

Show us the equivalent in Notepad or ****.

I use word and wordpad everyday. I know this.

And notepad will print with large spaces in certain circumstances on how the text was entered. I use and print about 15 notepads a day. I have had this happen many times.

That says nothing about the accuracy of what I wrote. If the OP wants more control, he should use Wordpad, or something other than Notepad. That is all.

I agree with you jimmy on that, and they was curious of why this happens, and I stated there are reasons this happens and if it does you can control it by eliminating extra spaces and such. so i will delete my posts and make peace

4. NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!

Notepad line spaceing

BS, I use them everyday and print with no line spacing. depends how info was put on it and the encoding it was saved as.

This stalking and trolling is getting tiresome. I said that Notepad has no line-spacing controls. This is an accurate statement. I said that Wordpad is a better choice if more control over text formatting is desired--also an accurate statement. Here
    are the text controls in Wordpad:

NotePad line spacing GONE WILD! 773c597f-733f-40d0-81aa-b3bae27ef715?upload=true.png

Show us the equivalent in Notepad or ****.

I seen the same post as you.

I seen your typical response that was BS or question with a question, like most of the time. Like a shadow copy is not an image. You started it yesterday.

Thema:

NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!

1. NotePad line spacing GONE WILD! - Similar Threads - NotePad line spacing

2. NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!: I have been using Notepad for years and the line spacing has been perfect. No space between the lines. All of a sudden I have 20 spaces between each line. Why? And how do I get it to return to normal?...
  3. NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NotePad line spacing GONE WILD!: I have been using Notepad for years and the line spacing has been perfect. No space between the lines. All of a sudden I have 20 spaces between each line. Why? And how do I get it to return to normal?...
  4. Issue With Notepad/WordPad End of the line spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue With Notepad/WordPad End of the line spacing: Hello, I have recently ran into an odd issue that I have never dealt with before. I am currently using notepad and when I got to copy and paste multiple links into the document, I then use my mouse curser and put it in the beginning of the link so that it highlights the whole...
  5. Issue With Notepad/WordPad End of the line spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue With Notepad/WordPad End of the line spacing: Hello, I have recently ran into an odd issue that I have never dealt with before. I am currently using notepad and when I got to copy and paste multiple links into the document, I then use my mouse curser and put it in the beginning of the link so that it highlights the whole...
  6. How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single: How can I change line spacing in a Windows Notepad document to single https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-line-spacing-in-a-windows-notepad/96a89e6c-3290-4c08-a909-0fb2f6bba0e0
  7. WMP gone WILD! Never seen this!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMP gone WILD! Never seen this!: First post so HI! And my version number is: 20H2 Today I was taking MP3's off of an external HD and adding them to a WMP playlist. Everything was going fine. I had about 60K songs in an unsaved playlist. When I tried to add about another 10K of tunes -- suddenly things went...
  8. Line spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line spacing: I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?...
  9. line spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    line spacing: Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-spacing/5d80311a-020f-4a73-a4bf-a694c61fcf54
  10. Cursor gone wild

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor gone wild: For some unknown reason my cursor has gone wild and is very hard to control. Is there any reason for this and how can I control it again please? 118489