Windows 10: Not Sure Whats Wrong.

Discus and support Not Sure Whats Wrong. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a new pc around easter this year, got windows 11 for it. Everything worked fine from the start, then from no where stuff started acting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emil Olsson1, May 14, 2024.

1. Not Sure Whats Wrong.

So I bought a new pc around easter this year, got windows 11 for it. Everything worked fine from the start, then from no where stuff started acting weird. I cant switch between apps by using the taskbar, I cant play music on spotify/soundcloud, it either just pause and unpause super super quick, like 10 times a sec or it instantly skip songs forever. Whenever I start my pc it starts spotify with it I even turned off autostart for spotify and when it does it puts it at the loudest volume and starts skipping/pausing songs super quick. Youtube works fine. If im using any internet app such as

:)

Emil Olsson1, May 14, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2024
  3. Farvatten Win User
    Help Me Understand What I'm Doing Wrong

I may be missing something, but I think what's being suggested is you use the arrow to choose another different method other then 'phone number' such as email or an authentication app, whatever's on the drop down list that's not a phone number.
    Not Sure Whats Wrong. 390069d1682991120t-help-me-understand-what-im-doing-wrong-identityoptions.jpg

Farvatten, May 14, 2024
  4. Not Sure Whats Wrong.

Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, May 14, 2024
Thema:

Not Sure Whats Wrong.

1. Not Sure Whats Wrong. - Similar Threads - Sure Whats Wrong

2. Not Sure Whats Wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Sure Whats Wrong.: So I bought a new pc around easter this year, got windows 11 for it. Everything worked fine from the start, then from no where stuff started acting weird. I cant switch between apps by using the taskbar, I cant play music on spotify/soundcloud, it either just pause and...
  3. Not sure, whats going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure, whats going on: So, I think, my gpu is going bad, is just a guess.I have uploaded two mini dump files link. 2 Items Any, help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-whats-going-on/adfa7449-2b96-4a52-baa2-2af15b34913a
  4. what sure naim

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    what sure naim: salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-sure-naim/1fae71cd-c883-4209-a0f9-cf51630a3708
  5. what sure naim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what sure naim: salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-sure-naim/1fae71cd-c883-4209-a0f9-cf51630a3708
  6. BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong: Hi Everyone, I do have problems since September 2020 on my Windows 10 notebook. I have no a list of 14 Bluescreens and serveral tasks I had done since then. I will try to show the details as good as possible. First 3 BlueScreens occured in September/October => I didn't...
  7. Not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  8. Not sure what is wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not sure what is wrong: Not entirely sure what is wrong with my computer lately, I just know that for the past 5 days now I have been trying to get it to work. Some of my games on Steam will not work, even though I have my GPU and windows updated. They start for a few seconds and then closes before...
  9. not sure what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not sure what this is?: versionCode:3068 versionName:1.7.0 sharedUserLabel:0 device id:F22FA39196261E59ACAB77F109943367470539AE22B3598FA419E1045161D907 packageName:com.audible.application sharedUserId:null RELEASE:4.4.4 SDK:19 BOARD: MSM8926 BRAND:Verizon DEVICE:matisseltevzw...
  10. I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong: [img] My window is maximized, but it won't fill up the entire screen, and I can't put anything at the top of the screen either. I don't know what's wrong, but please help. I don't think that it's showing up in the screen shot, but please help. 84097