Windows 10: Not showing wi fi options

Discus and support Not showing wi fi options in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not showing wi fi options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-wi-fi-options/e1ea1e68-8ecc-4981-8c9a-0da6277b9b38 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rohan Karki, Jul 5, 2024.

1. Not showing wi fi options

Not showing wi fi options

:)

Rohan Karki, Jul 5, 2024

2. Wi-Fi Option Not Showing in Windows 11

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with my Windows 11 device where the Wi-Fi option is not appearing. I have tried several troubleshooting steps, but none have resolved the problem. Could anyone please provide guidance or suggest potential solutions? Here are the steps I have taken so far:

1. Restarted my computer.
    2. Checked for Windows updates and installed any available updates.
    3. Verified that the Wi-Fi adapter is enabled in Device Manager.
    4. Ran the network troubleshooter.
    Despite these efforts, the Wi-Fi option is still missing from the network settings.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yash Sojitra, Jul 5, 2024
  3. allant51 Win User
    wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Jul 5, 2024
  4. Not showing wi fi options

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 5, 2024
Thema:

Not showing wi fi options

1. Not showing wi fi options - Similar Threads - showing options

2. bluetooth and wi fi option is not showing in my laptop please help model name- System Model...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth and wi fi option is not showing in my laptop please help model name- System Model...: bluetooth and wi fi option is not showing in my laptop please help model name- System Model VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X415JA_X415JAi have tried uninstalling drivers but it does not work...
  3. bluetooth and wi fi option is not showing in my laptop please help model name- System Model...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth and wi fi option is not showing in my laptop please help model name- System Model...: bluetooth and wi fi option is not showing in my laptop please help model name- System Model VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X415JA_X415JAi have tried uninstalling drivers but it does not work...
  4. Windows 11 - Show More Options - I use the right mouse "Print" 20 to 30 times a day and now...

Windows 11 - Show More Options - I use the right mouse "Print" 20 to 30 times a day and now...: Windows 11 - Show More Options - I use the right mouse "Print" 20 to 30 times a day and now I have to go to 'show more options'. Can the print button be put back on the first right click??...
  5. Windows 11 - Show More Options - I use the right mouse "Print" 20 to 30 times a day and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Show More Options - I use the right mouse "Print" 20 to 30 times a day and now...: Windows 11 - Show More Options - I use the right mouse "Print" 20 to 30 times a day and now I have to go to 'show more options'. Can the print button be put back on the first right click??...
  6. No longer able to claim xbox game pass in included with device option Option doesnt show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer able to claim xbox game pass in included with device option Option doesnt show: I bought a new laptop Asus TUF A16 and receieved free xbox game pass. I checked on my day off purchase and it showed in my microsoft store in included with device section but later on appox 15 days the option to claim disappeared. Is there a fix or support i can contact to...
  7. No longer able to claim xbox game pass in included with device option Option doesnt show

No longer able to claim xbox game pass in included with device option Option doesnt show: I bought a new laptop Asus TUF A16 and receieved free xbox game pass. I checked on my day off purchase and it showed in my microsoft store in included with device section but later on appox 15 days the option to claim disappeared. Is there a fix or support i can contact to...
  8. Show More Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show More Options: When I want to print an image, I R click the image, but Print isn't in the list that appears, I have to the click 'show more options' to see the Print option.Can this be changed so I don't have to click show more options? Or maybe a Print shortcut I could use??...
  9. Show More Options

Show More Options: When I want to print an image, I R click the image, but Print isn't in the list that appears, I have to the click 'show more options' to see the Print option.Can this be changed so I don't have to click show more options? Or maybe a Print shortcut I could use??...
  10. Power Button shows "There are currently no power options available" in my laptop.

Power Button shows "There are currently no power options available" in my laptop.: POWER BUTON SHOWS "THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO POWER OPTIONS AVAILABLE".I RE-INSTALLED THE WINDOWS ALSO,BUT STILL IT SHOWS THE SAME. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-shows-there-are-currently-no-power/85c9d137-167b-4052-a241-51f59533e2dd