Windows 10: Not Recognising password

Discus and support Not Recognising password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Claire Canavan1, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Not Recognising password

Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter my Microsoft password it keeps telling me The password is incorrect Try again. I have tried the password on other devices and it's correct what can I do to fix this.

:)

Claire Canavan1, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 11, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
  4. Try3 Win User

Not Recognising password

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

Not Recognising password

1. Not Recognising password - Similar Threads - Recognising password

2. Email / password not being recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email / password not being recognised: On my I phone7 old I know I get a message as above not recognising either user name and or password. This started beginning of October. Have I missed some download from Microsoft? I use MSN Premium butterfly for so many years and no problems. Not it is a big problem for my...
  3. Email / password not being recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email / password not being recognised: On my I phone7 old I know I get a message as above not recognising either user name and or password. This started beginning of October. Have I missed some download from Microsoft? I use MSN Premium butterfly for so many years and no problems. Not it is a big problem for my...
  4. gosund wont recognise my wifi password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gosund wont recognise my wifi password: Having problems connecting to wifi and cant find password to verify https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gosund-wont-recognise-my-wifi-password/e537666d-1107-4720-96ca-39eaba90deb7
  5. gosund wont recognise my wifi password

gosund wont recognise my wifi password: Having problems connecting to wifi and cant find password to verify https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gosund-wont-recognise-my-wifi-password/e537666d-1107-4720-96ca-39eaba90deb7
  6. gosund wont recognise my wifi password

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cannot view passwords in Edge or Chrome as Wnidows Security doesn't recognise my username...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot view passwords in Edge or Chrome as Wnidows Security doesn't recognise my username...: Hello,Windows Security has never recognised any combination or potential username or password I could think of when trying to view passwords in Edge or Chrome but in Win 10 Pro I bypassed the problem by clicking on 'More choices' and logging in with my user account.I have now...
  8. Cannot view passwords in Edge or Chrome as Wnidows Security doesn't recognise my username...

Cannot view passwords in Edge or Chrome as Wnidows Security doesn't recognise my username...: Hello,Windows Security has never recognised any combination or potential username or password I could think of when trying to view passwords in Edge or Chrome but in Win 10 Pro I bypassed the problem by clicking on 'More choices' and logging in with my user account.I have now...
  9. System Restore screen not recognising correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore screen not recognising correct password: At "System Restore" screen, the machine isn't recognising my Microsoft Account password. I've tried the PC's PIN as well but nothing works. What should I do? It all started after Windows Update failed to install an update and now my PC keeps randomly restarting automatically....
  10. System Restore screen not recognising correct password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore screen not recognising correct password: At "System Restore" screen, the machine isn't recognising my Microsoft Account password. I've tried the PC's PIN as well but nothing works. What should I do? It all started after Windows Update failed to install an update and now my PC keeps randomly restarting automatically....