Windows 10: Not receiving account verification texts.

Discus and support Not receiving account verification texts. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I’m unable to receive account security texts as the phone number seems to be missing a digit and the “use alternative method” option is not being... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alan Wood1, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Not receiving account verification texts.

Hi, I’m unable to receive account security texts as the phone number seems to be missing a digit and the “use alternative method” option is not being displayed. How do I go about rectifying this?

:)

Alan Wood1, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...e-prompts.html

Brink, Nov 13, 2023
  3. JC03 Win User
    Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

Hi, SHARON.

I'm Jen, I'm also an Outlook account user just like you. I'm not working for Microsoft but I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

I understand you're not receiving a verification code for your Microsoft account. If your security info's are up to date, you may be experiencing delays receiving the code which I have also experienced before. But if you have already waited too long and have made a couple of attempts, I suggest following the suggested steps in the "Troubleshooting verification code issues" section on the support page below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to share how it went.

Kind regards.

4. Not receiving account verification texts.

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Nov 13, 2023
Thema:

Not receiving account verification texts.

1. Not receiving account verification texts. - Similar Threads - receiving account verification

2. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  3. Not receiving account verification texts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving account verification texts.: Hi, I’m unable to receive account security texts as the phone number seems to be missing a digit and the “use alternative method” option is not being displayed. How do I go about rectifying this?...
  4. Not receiving account verification texts.

Not receiving account verification texts.: Hi, I’m unable to receive account security texts as the phone number seems to be missing a digit and the “use alternative method” option is not being displayed. How do I go about rectifying this?...
  5. Account Verification Code Not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Code Not received: To Verify my Microsoft Account Verification Code Not received how to fix this it show to message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-verification-code-not-received/12d7efb2-c0a8-444d-80b2-4fcf2e6a12c9
  6. Account Verification Code Not received

Account Verification Code Not received: To Verify my Microsoft Account Verification Code Not received how to fix this it show to message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-verification-code-not-received/12d7efb2-c0a8-444d-80b2-4fcf2e6a12c9
  7. Not receiving the SMS Verification Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving the SMS Verification Text: I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11, and I am asked to verify my Microsoft account. The only verification method that i use is "Sending a text", and it asks for my phone number, which i enter correctly. Then, it says that a text has been sent, which never arrives....
  8. Not receiving the SMS Verification Text

Not receiving the SMS Verification Text: I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11, and I am asked to verify my Microsoft account. The only verification method that i use is "Sending a text", and it asks for my phone number, which i enter correctly. Then, it says that a text has been sent, which never arrives....
  9. Not receiving a verification code by text/sms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not receiving a verification code by text/sms: Been trying to use the verification txt/sms in 'Your Info' section of 'Setting' the past couple of day's. Am not receiving the txt from Microsoft. Been reading thou the different thread's here too.... still no closer to fixing said issue... help please.......
  10. Texts for account verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Texts for account verification: Every day or so I am getting texts saying "use this code for Microsoft verification". I think that someone is trying to hack into my account. What should I be doing to protect my account?...