Windows 10: Not letting me activate windows

Discus and support Not letting me activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently installed windows, but I had to reinstall windows because there was something wrong in my bios, and now it says “We can’t activate Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JackJensen2, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Not letting me activate windows

I recently installed windows, but I had to reinstall windows because there was something wrong in my bios, and now it says “We can’t activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the store to buy genuine windows. Error code: 0x803F7001” I tried activating through the command terminal and power shell but nothing seems to work.

:)

JackJensen2, Jan 17, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Not letting me activate windows

Activate Windows

Hi Justin,

Corrupted update components could be one of the several factors why you are experiencing a continuous loop after updating. If you are getting a message that says you need to activate Windows, we suggest checking this
    article and follow the steps listed under
    Activating after reinstalling Windows 10.

Let us know if the above solutions work for you or if you need additional assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Not letting me activate windows

1. Not letting me activate windows - Similar Threads - letting activate

2. Activation Troubleshooting won't let me pick the option for new hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Troubleshooting won't let me pick the option for new hardware: I swapped out my motherboard, but whenever I select "I changed hardware on this device recently", a grey window pops up for a second before disappearing. I have already run a scan/repair of my local files....
  3. Activation Troubleshooting won't let me pick the option for new hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Troubleshooting won't let me pick the option for new hardware: I swapped out my motherboard, but whenever I select "I changed hardware on this device recently", a grey window pops up for a second before disappearing. I have already run a scan/repair of my local files....
  4. How to make keys stay active for a bit while they are let go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make keys stay active for a bit while they are let go?: my old keyboard if i pressed shift and let go and while letting go pressed a button it would still act as if shift was being held down, i changed my laptop, my keyboard now like literally the second my finger is off the key it doesnt do anything, was wondering if there was a...
  5. How to make keys stay active for a bit while they are let go?

How to make keys stay active for a bit while they are let go?: my old keyboard if i pressed shift and let go and while letting go pressed a button it would still act as if shift was being held down, i changed my laptop, my keyboard now like literally the second my finger is off the key it doesnt do anything, was wondering if there was a...
  6. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  7. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix?: Hi, my almost 2-year-old Lenovo laptop runs on Windows 11 Home but is now suddenly saying I need to activate windows. By the activate troubleshoot button it shows the message "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license and product...
  8. Windows won’t let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t let me activate: So a few days ago I installed windows 8.1 on my old 2009 hp pavilion and now I’m trying to get windows activated. I keep trying to get it activated but I keep getting these error....
  9. Windows won’t let me activate

Windows won’t let me activate: So a few days ago I installed windows 8.1 on my old 2009 hp pavilion and now I’m trying to get windows activated. I keep trying to get it activated but I keep getting these error....
  10. Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.

Windows detected hardware change and won't let me activate windows 11.: My old PC had windows 10 on it, but after swapping the boot SSD from 500GB to 1TB as well as a 2060 to a 4060, I decided to install windows 11 instead using a completely different key.When trying to activate using the key, it says it detected a hardware change and I need to...