Windows 10: Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

Discus and support Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the reddit app installed on my Windows 11 PC and I don't get notifications from it. I have notifications enabled from my settings within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdrianeSuhayda, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

I have the reddit app installed on my Windows 11 PC and I don't get notifications from it. I have notifications enabled from my settings within the app. I looked at the notifications menu in Windows and don't see Reddit listed there. How can I enable notifications for this app please?

:)

AdrianeSuhayda, Jan 23, 2023

2. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Jan 23, 2023
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

Not getting notifications from apps windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to post in our Microsoft Community.

The application that you disabled are all default apps of Windows 10, that is why they are running in the background process.

To further isolate this issue, we would like to gather more information in order for us to provide the best possible resolution.

• What is the current build of Windows 10 installed on your computer?
    • What type of game are your playing?
    • Do you check if your computer meets the minimum specs required for the game that you are playing?
    • Kindly check the game that you are playing if there is a setting that you need to enable in order for you to get notifications.

In the meantime, we suggest you check the link below for steps on how to get the notifications that you want.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

JericDale Ort, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

1. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App - Similar Threads - Getting Notifications Reddit

2. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out: I keep receiving random notifications.Under Settings - Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these app, many are turned to "ON" and there is no way that can be changed to "OFF" - what is the solution to this. See attached screeshot.I require no notifications...
  3. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out: I keep receiving random notifications.Under Settings - Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these app, many are turned to "ON" and there is no way that can be changed to "OFF" - what is the solution to this. See attached screeshot.I require no notifications...
  4. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App: I have the reddit app installed on my Windows 11 PC and I don't get notifications from it. I have notifications enabled from my settings within the app. I looked at the notifications menu in Windows and don't see Reddit listed there. How can I enable notifications for this...
  6. What's a good standalone Reddit app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's a good standalone Reddit app?: Just got my first PC after a lifetime of Macs. Still learning my way around the new UI. I liked having Reddit in a separate app window instead of accessing it through my main browser. Are there any good standalone programs for using Reddit on a Windows machine? submitted...
  7. Not getting notifications from apps anymore?

Not getting notifications from apps anymore?: Not sure why, but I'm not getting toast window notifications from apps anymore, like when I add things to my Dropbox from another computer, it would pop up a toast window in the bottom-right corner, "You just added X items to your Dropbox", but it doesn't do that anymore. I...
  8. Portable Reddit App for Windows 10

Portable Reddit App for Windows 10: Hi, does anybody know a good portable Reddit app / client? I tried „Reditr“, but it doesn’t work (shows only a black screen). Further than that, I could not find any alternatives on the web. I hate accessing Reddit from a browser, logging on and off every time and I also...
  9. Is there a Reddit App for Windows 10??

Is there a Reddit App for Windows 10??: I’m new to windows 10 and I’ve looked in the App Store and I find Redditting for Reddit and a whole bunch of other ones but nothing that just says Reddit! submitted by /u/olf2019 [link] [comments]...
  10. Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender

Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender: I want to delete apps in Get notifications from these sender. But I'm stuck at Step #4 could someone guide me what to do next. 1. Backup file: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db". 2. Install application: DB Browser for SQLite. 3....