Windows 10: not dectecting the second display

Discus and support not dectecting the second display in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft teami try to fix my second screen flickering at the bottom of the display i followed the Microsoft suggested stepsFix screen flickering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S T V S Varma, Apr 30, 2024.

1. not dectecting the second display

Dear Microsoft teami try to fix my second screen flickering at the bottom of the display i followed the Microsoft suggested stepsFix screen flickering in Windows 10Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by display drivers. To update your display driver, you'll need to start your PC in safe mode, uninstall your current display adapter, and then check for driver updates.1.Start your PC in safe mode, then right-click the Start Windows logo Start button button and select Device Manager.2. Expand the Display adapters section, right-click the listed

:)

S T V S Varma, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Ravenyard Win User

Second display goes to sleep.

I have an older system with duel monitors operating on windows 10. The second monitor goes to sleep during boot up and is not detected in display settings. This has happend in past windows updates, but was always dectected and therefore recoverabl

Ravenyard, Apr 30, 2024
  3. Window 10 will not dectect second monitor

My HP pc has been working fine and using a plug and play monitor by Dell using a VGA to hdmi cable. It was working fine this afternoon and then it stopped working. The PC will not dectect the second monitor. I have checked cables. I have searched issues
    thru this online community to no avail.

There is no device drivers for this monitor. Can someone help me?

beverly_852, Apr 30, 2024
  4. not dectecting the second display

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 30, 2024
Thema:

not dectecting the second display

1. not dectecting the second display - Similar Threads - dectecting second display

2. My PC is not dectecting second monitor on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is not dectecting second monitor on startup.: Hello,Recently i bought a second monitor for my PC. Both monitors are the same model. When I first boot up my PC my second monitor cant be recognized. I've tried going into display settings to detect it but it can't find a second monitor. The monitor works perfectly fine if i...
  3. My PC is not dectecting second monitor on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is not dectecting second monitor on startup.: Hello,Recently i bought a second monitor for my PC. Both monitors are the same model. When I first boot up my PC my second monitor cant be recognized. I've tried going into display settings to detect it but it can't find a second monitor. The monitor works perfectly fine if i...
  4. not dectecting the second display

not dectecting the second display: Dear Microsoft teami try to fix my second screen flickering at the bottom of the display i followed the Microsoft suggested stepsFix screen flickering in Windows 10Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by display drivers. To update your display driver, you'll need...
  5. not dectecting the second display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    not dectecting the second display: Dear Microsoft teami try to fix my second screen flickering at the bottom of the display i followed the Microsoft suggested stepsFix screen flickering in Windows 10Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by display drivers. To update your display driver, you'll need...
  6. 2nd monitor not dectected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor not dectected: Had to hook 1 monitor with HDMI to HDMI and the 2nd monitor HDMI to monitor and VGA to computer and the 2nd monitor will not detect it's self. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor-not-dectected/f31554a9-36bb-4e9c-90fe-70ec44eb2a0b
  7. 2nd monitor not dectected

2nd monitor not dectected: Had to hook 1 monitor with HDMI to HDMI and the 2nd monitor HDMI to monitor and VGA to computer and the 2nd monitor will not detect it's self. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor-not-dectected/f31554a9-36bb-4e9c-90fe-70ec44eb2a0b
  8. Second Display

Second Display: I'm unable to detect my second display since upgrading computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-display/47032ee7-f129-4521-abd2-94986695d0dd
  9. Dectecting 3rd screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dectecting 3rd screen: Hi I am try ing to get 2 separate screens displayed on my laptop for work while working from home. The lap top is able to do this a sthis is my set up at work.I am using 2 of my home screens. The are working and connected to power I have gone to diplay and I have screen 1...
  10. Window 10 will not dectect second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 will not dectect second monitor: My HP pc has been working fine and using a plug and play monitor by Dell using a VGA to hdmi cable. It was working fine this afternoon and then it stopped working. The PC will not dectect the second monitor. I have checked cables. I have searched issues thru this online...